Chapter 135 Xiao Heng's Contract

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 135 Xiao Heng's Contract

    Xiao Heng didn't say any more. He nodded and lay down to rest. No matter what, he had to take care of his body first. Even if his legs failed, he still had his arms. He wanted to live, and then he watched those people die. die. Xiao Heng's direct confession of his abilities is also an expression of sincerity. He has no other leverage and must prove that he is useful. He can feel that these people have great abilities and principles.

    The temperature and environment in this place are very different from those outside. When he was first rescued, he was emotionally unstable, anger and despair made his mind go blank, and he was so cold that he was unresponsive. He didn't fully wake up until he was in the hot water.

    The elder brother of a compatriot of the same mother actually abandoned himself for the elder sister of a third-year-old student outside. Obviously, they are the real brothers, the brothers who grew up together.

    Xiao Heng felt that he was both ridiculous and pathetic. Before his mother died, his elder brother had promised to take care of him. The two brothers would support each other and go on, but... Xiao Heng clenched his fists tightly. The ability broke out, and he didn't suffer much along the way.

    later? Everything changed after meeting that so-called sister. The elder brother who felt distressed because of his injury gradually disappeared. Did the elder brother forget that it was that woman who made the mother weaker and weaker and made the mother despair.     After the so-called elder sister appeared, she occupied Xiao Heng's place in his brother's heart. It turned out that when he was in danger, his brother always protected himself first, but that time... Xiao Heng's skills were not weak, but his supernatural power was more supportive. The first time they were in danger, the elder brother first protected the so-called elder sister, and when he came to rescue him again, his leg was already broken...     Since when? It was when my ability couldn't be upgraded to the third level, hehe, how could a third-level spiritual ability compare to the fifth-level healing system.     Level 5 of the healing system can completely treat fractures, but what about the result? Why is the body weak? I don’t know what crisis I need to maintain energy before. I can’t waste my whole life and delay myself, and I am completely useless.     Brother, brother... Xiao Heng closed his eyes tightly, tears fell from the corners of his eyes, and all his emotions were wiped away along the way. At the moment he was left behind, Xiao Heng no longer had any brothers, no relatives. .

    "How are you?" Yan Tianyu asked after drinking more than half of a glass of milk in his hand.

    "Xiao Le's homework is finished?" Xu Yuanchen also went to pour a glass of milk for Mu Qing and put it in his hand. The milk was boiled with almonds and had no fishy smell, so Mu Qing could drink it.

    "It's done." Yan Tianyu finished drinking a cup, put the empty cup on the coffee table, leaned on the sofa and yawned, "It's just that the knowledge of junior high school is very simple, I want to start telling him about high school." The following     words Yan Tianyu looked at Mu Qing and asked, Mu Qing nodded and said, "You arrange it." Since Mu Le's study was handed over to Yan Tianyu, Mu Qing was not prepared to intervene in it.     Yan Tianyu nodded, and Wei Xue and Mu Le came out with a few plates of snacks and fruits. They had just avenged their revenge, and they were a little lazy. After everyone sat down, Xu Yuanchen told the story of the boy. .     "Radar!" Wei Xue said excitedly, eating grapes.     Indeed, as Wei Xue said, Xiao Heng's ability is equivalent to radar, but... Jie Cao suddenly appeared on the coffee table and said, "How is your discussion going?" "You are very enthusiastic about Jie Cao." Yan Tianyu raised his     eyebrows Xiang Jiecao, stretched out his finger and poked Jiecao's stomach and said.     "Because that person has potential." Jie Cao said while shaking like a tumbler, "Aren't you looking for a team member?" "     Potential?" Yan Tianyu stopped his fingers to stop Jie Cao and asked, "There is a soul Root?"     "Yes." Jie Cao nodded and said, "It's the spiritual root of wood and fire. This spiritual root is very suitable for learning to refine medicine. In addition, this person is of the spiritual department, which means that his IQ is quite high."     Mu Qing drank a glass of milk slowly and said, "Then let's touch it again."     Jie Cao raised her head, as if I thought of you so much, hurry up and be touched! Tremble!     "Actually..." Yan Tianyu narrowed his eyes, "You can impose a restriction, and then go on the road together, and observe on the road."