Chapter 136 Journey to City B

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 136 Journey to City B

    Xiao Heng's treatment was very painful, and it didn't happen overnight. Every night, Xu Yuanchen and the others would come to help him comb his meridians with spiritual energy, stimulate the acupuncture points on his legs, and accelerate blood circulation.

    By the time Xiao Heng was able to walk around for a while, Xu Yuanchen and the others had already settled the matter in City C and were about to go to City B.

    Xiao Heng didn't open his mouth to talk about his own affairs, but Xu Yuanchen and the others speculated that the four teammates should go to Jincheng, and it was Xiao Heng's own decision to go to Jincheng to solve this matter.

    "I won't go." Xiao Heng walked slowly while leaning on the wall, "If they are still alive, they will go to City B sooner or later." The implication is that

    these will be counted when they are in City B. If they die, then they will go to City B. Just right.

    "Alright." They were divided into two groups to use spiritual energy to dredge the meridians for Xiao Heng, and it happened to be Mu Qing and Xu Yuanchen's turn today, "Then you stay here and come out with us when you get to City B soon, or Go out directly?"

    "Will I cause you any trouble if I go on the road with you?" Xiao Heng asked after Mu Qing helped him to sit down, after he was sweating all over.

    Jie Cao carried a towel and went to Xiao Heng and said, "No trouble. Although I really want you to accompany me in the space, it's better for you to go outside." "Well, there's no trouble. We have a snowmobile.

    " Xiao Heng looked at him and said, "However, it's bitter outside, and your legs may be more uncomfortable, so it depends on your own choice." "I'll go on the road with you." Xiao Heng wiped the sweat off his face and said

    , "Thank you."

    "You don't need to be so polite." Mu Qing said with a smile, "How about going out for dinner tomorrow?" "

    Okay." Xiao Heng said with a smile.

    Who knew they couldn't go the next day, the sun came out and the snow began to melt.

    Such a situation is not suitable for going on the road, Xu Yuanchen and the others are not too short of time, but the speed of the snow melting is a bit abnormal, the weather suddenly heats up, there is no excessive at all, just like the cold winter suddenly turned into a scorching summer.

    Not to mention whether plants and animals can bear it, the human body can't adapt to such changes all at once, and even some low-lying places may be flooded, but those cities where people live have soil-type, wood-type, and fire-type differences. The existence of capable people should not be a big problem.     It took three days for the snow to be adjusted completely. On the fifth day, after the ground had dried up a lot, Xu Yuanchen and the others set off. Naturally, they couldn't use the snowmobile at this time, and chose an off-road vehicle with a higher ground.     In the space accessories of the demon cultivators, in addition to those materials, there are also many things for self-cultivation and demon cultivation. Those self-cultivation things are probably obtained by the demon cultivators killing the cultivators. There are even a few seeds. Those seeds It has been soaked in spiritual spring water by Jie Cao, and it is waiting to see if it can regain its vitality and germinate.     Not only these, but also a lot of Yan Xi's research materials and equipment. These things are locked in Xu Yuanchen's space. Those methods of refining puppets are too cruel, and I am afraid they will never see the light of day.     As for the space jewelry, after confirming that there is no magic energy, it is handed over to the gold-type baby for modification. It just changes the same shape, and finally made a space ring, which was given to Mu Qing by Xu Yuanchen, which contained a lot of supplies and The talisman drawn by Yan Tianyu, because Mu Le has no space, so his guqin is placed in Mu Qing's place.     Gold-type babies can't make space jewelry. It is only after upgrading that it can change the appearance of the original space jewelry.     It should be said that not only gold-type babies, but because of the loss of space formations, people nowadays can no longer make space magic weapons. At most, they can make space bags with extremely small spaces, not to mention Xu Yuanchen who can Those pretending to be living things, even those with space spirits, have become extinct.     The weather outside was a little weirdly hot, Xu Yuanchen and the others could feel the gusts of hot wind with the car windows open, which was in stark contrast to the days before when they had to wear padded jackets to keep their babies warm.     Xiao Heng was sitting in the last row of the car. He was wearing a simple cotton white long-sleeved T-shirt, light-colored jeans, and a cashmere blanket covering his legs. His face was flushed because of the hot weather, with a sense of elegance and luxury. gas.