Chapter 197 Extra Story (12) Little Devils (2)

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 197 Extra Story (12) Little Devils (2)

    Standing in the teaching office of the kindergarten, Xu Yuanchen felt that he wanted to miss these three cubs more than seeing them. He had just finished making out with Mu Qing and before taking a bath, the communicator at home rang. The communicator was only invented last year, and it has been popularized in the security base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty. The principle is the spiritual power. The entire security base has constructed a huge spiritual network, which also needs to be charged with crystal cores.

    Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing had to take a shower, change their clothes, and rush to the kindergarten. There was already a teacher waiting at the entrance of the kindergarten. After registration, they went in.

    The three little demons of Xu Yuanchen's family were all called to the office. There was also a white-haired child in the office. The child was very delicate. Xu Yuanchen recognized at a glance that it was the cub of the Yaozu, a little peacock. It is a white peacock that is rare to see in a hundred years. The white hair is not only beautiful but also soft, but the child's eyes are red with grievance.

    The kindergarten teacher not only notified Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing, but also informed Little Peacock's parents, but they didn't come over for the time being. Little Peacock was accompanied by a teacher from the Monster Race, but the teacher was obviously waiting to watch the play with his arms folded. , Mu Qing already thought in his heart that the matter might not be serious.

    Xu Yuanchen looked at the three sons, and asked, "What's going on?"

    Beibei sat on the small chair, looked at Xu Yuanchen with some confusion, and continued to be in a daze, and obediently was hugging Mu Qing's thigh and acting like a baby, and she was still in her pocket. He took out a small biscuit from the teacher and gave it to Mu Qing, "Eat."

    Well, Xu Yuanchen looked at the only baby who was standing silently, and asked, "Tell me, what did you do?"

    Mu Qing stretched out his hand He rubbed the obedient head, took the biscuit from his hand, threw it into his mouth and ate it, it tasted pretty good, it was a small milk-flavored cookie, "Okay, daddy eat it, sit down with Beibei. "

    "Okay." Guaiguai glanced at Xu Yuanchen complacently, and asked intentionally, "Does Dad love Guaiguai the most?

    " , sat beside Beibei, and began to grab Beibei's fat paws to play with.

    The baby also felt wronged, "Dad, I didn't do anything."

    As soon as the words came out, the little peacock trembled with anger, and with a fat face full of accusations, he stretched out his little finger and pointed at the baby. Said, "You...you're playing a hooligan!" Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing were stunned by these words, and even the peacock parents standing at the door forgot to open the door.

    "I don't." The baby said loudly, "I don't!"

    Xu Yuanchen didn't scold the baby right away, but rubbed the center of his eyebrows. Mu Qing went to the little peacock and squatted down, gently wiping away the little peacock's tears Said, "Don't cry, tell uncle what's going on, and uncle will beat him for you."