Chapter 20 Mu Qing's Thoughts

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 20 Mu Qing's Thoughts

    When Xu Yuanchen and Yang Wan rushed over, they saw Chu Han and the others discussing something with other survivors, but before they reached a conclusion, they saw Xu Yuanchen and Yang Wan leading a mighty army of zombies towards this side come running.

    The faces of the few survivors changed. Even if they had special abilities, they couldn't beat so many people, and they didn't care about talking, so they immediately scattered and fled.

    Not everyone is as willing to give up the car supplies as they are to have the courage to face the zombies. They feel safer in the car, and some even pray that they will not be discovered by the zombies.

    Some people were obviously scared and screamed, scolding Yang Wan and Xu Yuanchen angrily, but they didn't expect this to attract the attention of the zombies.

    There are also some who are obviously smarter. They put their bags on their backs and hid in the nearest store. The door was tightly blocked from the inside, and they didn't care about the people knocking on the door for help.

    After Yang Wan and Xu Yuanchen left just now, a few people ran forward, and saw someone cleaning up zombies, someone directing traffic, so that they could pass through this traffic jam early, which was really effective. When Chu Han and the others came, they decided to Help clean up the zombies here, and wait for Yang Wan and the others to come over.

    Mu Qing wanted to stop him and proposed to change lanes, but no one listened. Zhao Kang even decided that Mu Qing was too hypocritical. If it wasn't for him, there was no need for them to stop here, and they might have left long ago.

    But Tao Zhuo obviously thought of something, but he hesitated for a while and didn't say anything, just took Wang Hong to rest aside, with a struggling look on his face.

    Mu Qing looked at Chu Han, he couldn't believe that Chu Han didn't think of it, "You did it on purpose."

    Chu Han didn't deny it, he was bound to win Yang Wan's space and the magical water, so naturally it was impossible to give up on her, but those Energy-attracted zombies are a big problem.

    Chu Han made a special test. If they were the only ones present and not within the sight of the zombies, the zombies would not notice them as long as they were a hundred meters away. That is to say, as long as they were fast enough to throw off most of the zombies, This is also the reason why they can stop and rest now, but if Yang Wan is there, those zombies will be chasing after them. Although the exact number is unknown, the range of attracting zombies is definitely more than a kilometer.

    Even if it exceeds a kilometer, there must be a certain distance limit. Otherwise, it will be the entire C city or a larger range of zombies chasing them, so Yang Wan will not be alive now.

    Chu Han stayed here to help, and even proposed to rest, in order for these people to help block the many zombies that Yang Wan was about to bring for a while, so that they would have time to escape.

    Mu Qing naturally saw this and stopped him, but Chu Han would not listen to him. Originally, the last days are the survival of the fittest and the survival of the fittest. If these people can't survive, they can't blame others.