Chapter 164 Base Construction 3

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 164 Base Construction 3

    In the space, the fire-type baby was staring at Xu Yuanchen angrily, while the wood-type baby who had just woken up was crying in a low voice about the pain of being forced to sleep. The original energy drawn by Han Wen was equivalent to the blood of the wood-type baby. The feeling of being drained of blood, besides pain, there is also despair.

    The hair of the crying baby of the wood type became wet. Xu Yuanchen sat beside him helplessly, looking at the crying baby of the wood type, and then at the baby of the fire type. The baby was furious, and several small flames were floating around his head.     Mu Qing looked funny at the side, and when the wood-type baby cried to a certain stage, he handed over a bowl of honey water mixed with spiritual spring water, the wood-type baby lay on the bowl sobbing, buried his head in it and drank the water, with a mournful face , Wipe the hair on the body with a small towel.     The water-type baby persuaded from the side, "Why don't you let the wood-type baby soak in the water?"     Jiecao glared at the water-type baby, so that when the water-type baby cried enough, he wouldn't turn into a broken sponge and keep dripping water.     The water-type baby looked at Jie Cao innocently, and the earth-type baby said, "Don't cry, you are too weak, and you will fall asleep if you cry too much." "No." The wood-type baby quickly stuck its head out of the bowl,     " Don't fall asleep again, it's so dark."     Mu Qing found a glass cup for making scented tea, the quilt was round, filled with bath water for a water-type baby, and let the wood-type baby soak it in, the size of the quilt was just right Let the wooden baby show his head.     The fire-type baby finally couldn't help it, and said angrily, "What are you looking at!" God knows that everyone will be looking at the wood-type baby soaked in the cup, and no one will pay attention to him at all.     Could it be that he was really angry because no one paid attention to him? It's like a stupid kid who uses trouble to get parents' attention.     "I just want to ask you what your plans are." Mu Qing was not angry because of the fire-type baby's tone, "It's dangerous outside, the men in black killed your master, if it wasn't for us, you might have fallen into the hands of those people, Forced to forget the past and serve them." After a pause, he continued, "I don't know what those men in black are thinking."

    The fire-type babies felt a little embarrassed when they heard what Mu Qing said. In fact, Xu Yuanchen and the others were not wrong, they were just sad because the master died, but they did not kill the master. Saying this, it seems ungrateful again. Looking at the fate of the wood-type baby, and listening to the words of the earth-type baby, the fire-type baby is a little confused.     "Actually, you are a good boy." Mu Qing rubbed the fire-type baby's head with his fingers, "We are also sorry for the death of your old master, but do you really think about what he did? Lu You have also seen the situation in Jiacun. If we hadn’t let the people in Lujia Village be removed first, how many people would have died? Those explosives were made by your master, right? Most of the final cause and effect will fall on you "     What we cultivators are most afraid of is cause and effect." Xu Yuanchen continued, "You were born in the five elements and gave birth to the five elements. Are you going to stay in space all the time? Don't you want to see what you will look like after ascension? Maybe that's the case. Then you will be able to leave the space."     "I know." The earth-type baby said, "I have seen in... that if we go to the fairy world, our five elements can use the fairy energy to reshape our bodies and leave the space, but You can't stay away for too long."     "How long is that?" the fire-type baby asked with sparkling eyes.     "It's just that you can't leave the owner of the space for a kilometer." The earth-type baby hesitated and said, not sure.     "Being able to leave the space!" The gold-type baby became excited, "It's great."     Although the life in the space is comfortable, they also want to look outside, instead of only knowing the outside through the mirror of morality.     The fire baby was silent, he just couldn't stop the master.     "Think about yourself." Mu Qing said softly, "Look here, except for the Lingquan baby and the festival, the earth-type baby and the gold-type baby didn't recognize their masters, and we didn't force them to do things. Aren't they very happy? "     That's right." Lingquan Baby said, "I'm happy too. Although the master used Lingquan water, he gave me a lot of crystal cores, shiny things and spirit fruits to eat. I will become stronger and stronger. "