Chapter 64

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 64

    The demonized male scorpion is stronger than anyone imagined, even the spirit spider and the spirit centipede no longer hesitated to attack the demon scorpion.

    Even so, they couldn't do anything about the magic scorpion. Instead, they were restrained everywhere because they estimated the poison and devilish energy on the magic scorpion.

    The spirit spider was already wounded, and the devilish energy penetrated into the wound, and a faint red light appeared in the eyes of the spirit spider. The spirit centipede noticed it, and did not dare to let the spirit spider stay, so it directly blocked the spirit spider. It also felt that something was wrong, it moved anxiously, and after communicating for a while, the two spirit beasts sent their strongest attacks towards the magic scorpion, and then left. The spirit centipede must guard the spirit spider, if the spirit spider is caught If the magic energy is polluted, it will be over.

    Although these two attacks severely injured the demon scorpion, the male scorpion seemed to feel no pain at all after being enchanted. It didn't even care about the spirit spiders leaving, and stared at the old Taoist priest and Xu Yuanchen's attack, which made Xu Yuanchen and the others The pressure is greatly increased.

    And with the attack, the demonic energy gradually polluted the spiritual energy, which made Xu Yuanchen restrain his hands and feet, and couldn't care about his morals anymore. He threw a golden ax directly from the space, and Xu Yuanchen took it and swung it at the male scorpion's head. , but was blocked by the pincers of the male scorpion.

    This ax is made of some kind of metal. It is not only dazzling in color, but also extremely sharp. It directly left a hole in the pliers, but only a burst of black smoke came out of the hole. one time.

    For the magic scorpion, these two people in front of them are big men, and the old Taoist priest is more threatening, so it mainly attacks the old Taoist priest. The old Taoist priest once again blocked the scorpion's sting with the peach wood sword, but the peach wood sword was also broken into pieces because of this. in two halves.

    The old Taoist's face changed, and he swallowed the blood in his mouth, but there was still some blood flowing down the corner of his mouth. A hint of enlightenment and sadness flashed in the old Taoist's eyes, he bit the tip of his tongue hard, and spit out all the blood on the broken sword .

    Jiecao threw out a golden shield to Xu Yuanchen again, this shield came at the right time, just when the venom spit out by the magic scorpion, the shield that was stained with the venom suddenly turned black, and made a sizzling sound of being corroded .

    The old Taoist not only sprayed blood on the Broken Sword, but also used a secret method to directly increase his strength to the middle stage of the golden core, but there was a time limit. Cracks came out.

    The old Taoist's face turned red, and veins popped out on his neck. Xu Yuanchen felt the spiritual pressure and avoided the attack of the magic scorpion, and looked over...his face changed.

    The male scorpion's infatuation is the cultivation base of Jindan in the later stage, but they did not have the means of human cultivators, and now they have lost their minds. Although the old Taoist priest is still one level lower than it, he is suppressed by the old Taoist priest. fight.