Chapter 107 Returning to City C

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 107 Returning to City C

    Several people tacitly did not mention this matter again, Wei Qing chatted for a while, and said, "If there is something tonight, you should remember to stay with the blood-stained person and take care of each other." "Understood." Xu Yuanchen

    laughed Hehe, he should.

    Wei Qing just left, he is not like Xu Yuanchen and the others, there are only four people, one standard room is enough, they have bloodstained many people, although there will be no chaos with the team leader, but he has to make arrangements, besides, Those remaining cigarettes can also be shared with the brothers. After all, no one knows that tonight will pass, and everyone is still complete.

    Xu Yuanchen's heart moved, and he stood in front of the window and looked at the playground over there, "There are zombies with a spiritual department over there, and their level is not low."

    His spiritual consciousness was isolated from the outside, and he could still faintly feel the spiritual power over there. Exploration outside.

    The place that Yan Tianyu reminded Wei Qing was the place where Xu Yuanchen felt the danger. They were going to take advantage of the chaos and leave tonight. Wei Qing is a nice person, but he has close friends. Although Wei Qing is warm to them now, he really cares. The bloodstained brother.

    And Xu Yuanchen and the others cared more about Pei Haojie, if Wei Qing could remind Xu Yuanchen and the others, Xu Yuanchen and the others would naturally be able to remind Wei Qing.     I don't know if they felt their threat or what, before it got dark, zombies and zombie beasts came out to attack in the playground, Xu Yuanchen and the others joined the bloodstained team to help kill those zombies together.     There are not only zombies, but also mutated ones. The two parties seem to have cooperated, but it has caused them a lot of trouble, and Yangcheng seems to have been prepared for a long time. I think this is not the first time they have come to clean up. Prepare less.     There seems to be a conflict between Shen Xi and Shen Yi, they are not together at all, and they are guarded separately. The man who guards Shen Yi is a man in camouflage, around 25 years old, with an eighth-level ability in the gold system. Or, the whole person is like metal, only when looking at Shen Yi, there is a bit of tenderness in his eyes.     And there are many suitors around Shen Xi, all of them are like peacocks courting a mate, their abilities are as dazzling as opening their tails.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others don't have to keep watch all the time. They work in four-hour shifts, and they can rest for the rest of the time. Because of the bloodstained mercenary group, Xu Yuanchen and the others work earlier and don't need to get up in the middle of the night.

    As soon as the four hours were up, someone came to change shifts, and Xu Yuanchen and the others went back to rest.

    Shen Xi saw Xu Yuanchen leaving, and then glanced at Shen Yi who was bandaging the wounded at the side, her eyes flickered, she immediately withdrew her hands, and followed Xu Yuanchen and the others upstairs, but she didn't go back, but went Xu Yuanchen and their room.

    Xu Yuanchen really didn't like dealing with this girl, but Shen Xi didn't say anything unacceptable this time, instead, after entering the room and closing the door, she said directly, "I'll go with you." Mu Qing asked with a puzzled look on her face