Chapter 25 At the Club

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 25 At the Club

    Xu Yuanchen was not feeling well, lying on the bare roof of the car, he could only stretch his arms and clasped his hands on both sides, not only had to be blown by the wind along the way, but also tried hard not to be thrown out when the car turned, so he could only have fun I thought, thanks to the loss of hair, otherwise this would not be the same as a lunatic.

    The club is actually not far away. Although it is built on the top of the mountain, the road is well repaired, even if two cars run side by side, it will pass without hindrance.

    In fact, there is not enough room in the car. If Yang Wan sits in the last row, the three of them can squeeze in a little bit. After all, both Yang Wan and Chen Fei are very thin, and there are already two people with children in the back. Absolutely can't squeeze a big man like Xu Yuanchen.

    It's just that it's hard for anyone to mention this, after all, Yang Wan doesn't want to save these two people.

    When they arrived at the club, Xu Yuanchen jumped off the roof as soon as the car stopped, moving his limbs, especially his fingers.

    The club is not safe. Their movements have already attracted zombies. You must know that many of them decided to go on an adventure, so they lived in the club in advance, because some people's equipment is directly placed in the club, and there are special people Help with planning to ensure absolute safety on the road.

    Most of the zombies here are in pajamas, some in various uniforms, and some in maid outfits. Chu Han and Mu Qing can even recognize many familiar faces.

    Several people did not speak, and started to clean up the zombies, but because of hunger and exhaustion, the speed was not as fast as before.

    Even Wang Hong was scratched by a zombie because of a mistake, thanks to Tao Zhuo standing beside him, who kicked the zombie away. On the body of the zombies around.

    Xu Yuanchen's situation was more threatening. After all, he had been lying on the roof of the car for so long, his hands and feet were not that flexible, and he was alone. Chu Han was protecting the car, and Zhao Kang followed Yang Wan directly and got out of the car. Seeing Xu Yuanchen's situation, Mu Qing frowned, and just about to ask Chu Han to pass, he saw Xu Yuanchen found a place against the wall, with his back against the wall, and solved his crisis. Yang Wan went and was safe for the time being.

    Mu Qing didn't say anything more, Chu Han glanced at Yang Wan, "Be careful yourself, I'll help Yang Wan and the others." "

    En." Mu Qing also glanced at Yang Wan, because Zhao Kang will not be in danger in Yang Wan, but there are too many zombies to kill.

    Chen Fei also got out of the car and stood guard on the other side. They were already in the protection circle of several other people. Even if some zombies came, Chen Fei and Mu Qing could handle them, and the children were safe in the car.

    Yang Wan didn't kill zombies with supernatural powers all at once, because that would require more energy. She used lightning to paralyze the zombies around her, and then chopped off the heads of zombies with the Tang knife in her hand, unless she encountered In an emergency, the power will be increased and the zombies will be killed directly.