Chapter 70

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 70

    "The world outside is very chaotic." Zhao Liu helped them clean up the house, and brought four quilts from the outside. Although the quilts were old, they looked quite clean, as if they had just been sun-dried. If you have children, you might as well stay here. If you have supernatural powers, the village will give you a house, and you will be given tasks, and someone will take care of the children."

    Mu Qing helped tidy up, put everything in order, and said, "We are coming out this time. The main purpose was to find the mother of the child. At that time, the mother-in-law was not feeling well, so she went back to take care of her.”

    Zhao Liu glanced at the obedient Mu Le, and said, “Then I won’t say much. You are welcome."

    "Okay." Mu Qing replied without a hitch.

    Zhao Liu went on to say, "The ones you pay at the door can live for free for three days. If you want to stay after three days, you have to pay the rent. This room has three crystal nuclei a day." Mu Qing nodded and talked with Zhao Liu again

    . After chatting for a few words, he sent the person away.

    Mu Le was sitting on the bed playing with a straw, Xu Yuanchen raised his eyebrows and looked at Mu Qing, but didn't say anything.

    Pei Haojie smiled and said, "It's not bad for them to arrange this way."

    "Yes." Yan Tianyu also sat on the bed and stretched, "It's equivalent to an express hotel, and those crystal nuclei are the protection fee." "I

    still need to protect myself "Mu Qing said, "Zhao Liu can remind us to pay attention, the people living in the outer villages are all strangers, and there is also the possibility of suddenly turning into zombies, and it is even more likely..." His eyes glanced at the supplies, there is no Said that everyone understood, and nodded, with a tacit understanding in their hearts.

    This room is not big. After putting four beds, there is barely enough room left. Xu Yuanchen took a look and put the two beds together against the wall. A quilt was spread underneath, and a quilt Put it on the top, and it's clear at a glance what the idea is.

    Mu Qing just glanced at him and didn't stop him, but this also made the place bigger. Pei Haojie smiled and sat on the outermost bed. Yan Tianyu looked at Pei Haojie, hesitated for a while, but he still didn't speak. I think Xu Yuanchen and the others are quite comfortable like that.

    Mu Le was carried to the bed by Xu Yuanchen. In fact, even with a quilt under it, the bed was not comfortable, but Mu Le was very happy, rolling around on the bed, so happy.

    Mu Qing looked at the remaining things, found out the alcohol stove and boiled hot water, then added some dried meat to make soup. When they entered the door, although those people took some supplies, it seemed that these things did not move.

    The alcohol stove is not big, so there is not much broth to cook, just a bowl for each person to satisfy their cravings. Although there are still a lot of things in the space, no one takes them out, even Mu Le soaks the dry biscuits until the flesh In the soup, it is delicious to eat with a spoon.