Chapter 55

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 55

    "Actually, I think this is not only the purgatory of the crayfish, but also ours." Xu Yuanchen squatted with a pack of shrimp crackers and shared one with Mu Le, and raised it to ask Mu Qing, " Do you want to eat?"

    Mu Qing looked at the gluttony of the two, smelled the smell of grilled lobster in the air, and involuntarily pinched one and put it in his mouth, and now there were three people eating shrimp crackers.

    Xu Yuanchen ate a few, couldn't bear it anymore, turned a javelin out from the space, tied a rope behind the javelin, looked carefully at the place where the most lobsters were, and threw the javelin out. Only one was tied, and the rope pulled the javelin and the lobster back.

    Mu Le stopped eating shrimp crackers, and didn't let his father eat them. The two of them looked at the glowing red crayfish, and saw that when the shell was unscrewed, white, tender and steaming shrimp meat appeared. The three of them simultaneously Swallowing, "Is Jie Cao edible?"

    "Okay, ordinary people can't eat the energy contained in this mutated creature, but you can eat it." Jie Cao stretched out his paw and scratched his face, "It's really embarrassing to see your talent." After finishing speaking Turning around, "If the master insists on catching two for me, I, as a weapon spirit, will also give the master face."

    When Xu Yuanchen heard that it was edible, he pinched a piece of meat with his fingers and put it in his mouth , his eyes widened in an instant, and he quickly swallowed the shrimp in his mouth, then stuffed it into Mu Qing's hand, picked up the javelin and began to fight, this person who had never shot a ball before, unexpectedly burst into a powerful 100% shot Accuracy, one shot and one pull, a lobster is in hand.

    Mu Le squatted next to Mu Qing, and the two of you shared the lobster meat with each other. Mu Le opened his mouth wide and ate the prawn meat that Mu Qing hadn't blown yet. .

    Not only that, Xu Yuanchen took salt, cumin, black pepper, chili powder, and even honey and tomato sauce from the space while piercing the lobster.

    Under Jie Cao's protest, he threw a lot of lobsters in, Jie Cao stopped protesting now, even Xiao Bai Hua and Ice Silkworm came over, and Yi Chong hugged one and began to eat it.

    Jie Cao and the others ate lobster even faster than Mu Qing and the others. Jie Cao exchanged five lobsters and a gold-type baby for a small knife. The baby uses the small toothpick-shaped sword, which is much more convenient than the knife for moral integrity.

    The root system of the little white flower penetrates directly into the lobster meat, and when it is pulled out again, the lobster is left with only the shell still firm. , the lobster meat is gone.

    Virtue is a generous person. Every time the gold-type baby is almost finished eating, he will send a few over. The gold-type baby holds the shrimp meat and sighs, "Although your master is weak, he is still a little capable." "Yes

    . "Jie Cao didn't care about talking at all, he kept his head down and ate non-stop.

    This exhausted Xu Yuanchen, who was working hard to tie lobsters outside, which meant that he was working alone to supply six foodies. His arms were sore from piercing, and he only ate the first bite.