Chapter 149 The Heavenly Pit Surprise Change 4

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 149 The Heavenly Pit Surprise Change 4

    After the second explosive talisman was detonated, the military finally stopped insisting and left with the troops. They discussed slowly, but the speed of evacuation was very fast, and all camps were pulled out in less than three hours, but Xu Yuanchen watched Those space power users who were ordered to open the space to store supplies all had a bad face.

    Although the military pulled out the camp, they didn't give up completely. They tried it one last time, and even used all their lives. If they were really gone, the machines installed in the hidden places would send back the pictures of the last situation.

    Xu Yuanchen looked at these people. The commanders of four of the military regions were all middle-aged men in their forties. They stood upright with a sense of meaninglessness, while the heads of the mercenary regiment who knew the truth all had a slight expression on their faces. Dissatisfaction and hesitation, it can be seen that this decision was made by the commanders of the four military regions, and they did not tell the person in charge of the mercenary regiment. After they came out, they only gave an order to put the supplies into the space.

    No one can say wrong about this order to those who don't know the truth, especially when they know that they are going to leave, they are even more excited, and their hands and feet are very nimble. Although the person in charge of the mercenary group knows something, they can't say it. Otherwise, not only offend the military, but also offend other mercenary regiments and even unknowing regiment members.

    So now they can only be dumb and unable to tell if they are suffering from eating Coptis chinensis, and their whole body is tense.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others pursed their lower lips and stared at the tiankeng. There was no movement on the tiankeng. When everyone left, not only the mercenaries, but also Xu Yuanchen breathed a sigh of relief.

    After making sure that everyone was gone, Mu Qing and the others retreated to see if their strength could be improved a little bit more, and Xu Yuanchen had just broken through, so he didn't need to retreat, so he left the space and stood outside the tiankeng with integrity Stare at the mirror inside the space.

    Xu Yuanchen walked around the perimeter of the formation, and several safe areas should send people again soon, and this time there may be practitioners.

    However, if a cultivator who doesn't know anything about the situation enters the Tiankeng without sufficient preparation, he may suffer a loss. Many cultivators are self-confident, and after thinking about it, they took out a blank jade slip and put themselves Burn the things you know into it first, and talk about the rest later.

    After confirming that nothing would happen for the time being, Xu Yuanchen entered the space, "Jie Cao, did you say that you can record the situation outside through the mirror?" "Jade slips?

    "

    "No, it's just a camera." Xu Yuanchen said, "I'll give it to the safe zone when I think about it." "It's

    a bit difficult, I'll try." Jiecao understood what Xu Yuanchen meant, and got a lot of cameras and video recorders from the space. The ones came out and tested next to each other, but all of them failed, and all the ones that came out were snowflakes.