Chapter 117

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 117

    Sure enough, after they walked forward, the stone wall behind stopped, and only when they stopped for more than five minutes, would they continue to emerge.

    After some regularity, Yan Tianyu and the others walked forward slowly. The mysterious disappearance of those monster insects made them feel scruples, so they didn't walk fast, especially when they reached the place where the monster insects disappeared, Yan Tianyu We got a lot of metal objects out of the space, Wei Xue melted and reorganized those metal objects with gold-type abilities, and made them into a metal humanoid shelf with a height of about 1.7 meters and an adult's weight, and then controlled the metal shelves with gold-type abilities Move forward, but nothing happens.

    Yan Tianyu handed Mu Le to Wei Xue and said, "I'll go first."

    Mu Qing nodded and said, "Be careful."

    Wei Xue pursed her lips, trying to say something, but in the end she hugged Mu Le tightly happy.

    Yan Tianyu walked very carefully, Mu Qing and the others did not stop, but followed Yan Tianyu at a certain distance.

    But the journey was uneventful, until they walked into a room, which was similar to the first room, but with more tables and chairs, and three balls of light floating in the air. The light balls were the size of a fist, and it was impossible to see the inside clearly from the outside. s things.

    This should be the reward that the old Taoist said. Mu Qing, Wei Xue and Pei Haojie didn't move, they looked at Yan Tianyu, Yan Tianyu didn't shirk, and directly chose a light group, and that light group honestly fell into Yan Tianyu's hands On, the remaining light clusters disappeared.

    When the light dissipated, Yan Tianyu saw a goose-egg-sized egg with white background and red stripes. It was impossible to tell what kind of animal laid the egg, but the red stripes looked very cute, and the egg could not be collected. Entering the space means that the egg is alive.

    Several people studied it, put it in their backpacks, looked at each other, and pushed open the door.

    At the second branch road, there were four choices this time, they simply chose the leftmost one, and then went in.

    I didn't encounter anything, so I went to the second room. This room was much better than the last one. There were not only tables and chairs in it, but also a few more futons and four light balls. Mu Qing chose one, which was A wooden box with ten spirit stones neatly placed inside.

    Because it didn't take any physical effort, they sank their hearts and opened the door to go out.

    This time there are five passages, and they all looked at each other, isn't this too abnormal? Nothing happened, or is it that their luck is so good?

    I chose the leftmost passage as usual, and the few people walked more carefully. Maybe the person who made this passage deliberately let them relax their guard.

    But until Wei Xue took the reward in their hands, they still felt unreal, and simply stayed in the room to rest. This time, there were not only tables, chairs, futons, and beds in the room.