Chapter 77 Success in Foundation Establishment

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 77 Success in Foundation Establishment

    Mu Qing was the first person to notice the change in Xu Yuanchen, it was not his appearance, but his eyes, it didn't mean that his eyes lost his emotion for him, but he became restrained.

    If Xu Yuanchen in the past was like a sharp sword, now Xu Yuanchen is like adding a simple scabbard, the power is not diminished but it is more stable.

    "Congratulations." Mu Qing said.

    Xu Yuanchen looked at Mu Qing, his eyes flickered, and he smiled, "Thank you." After a pause, he continued, "Brother."

    Mu Qing's heart trembled, and he looked at Xu Yuanchen, reached out and stroked his head, "En When it got dark ,

    Xu Yuanchen and the others drove on the road, and Mu Le sat in Xu Yuanchen's arms. He liked the breath of Xu Yuanchen very much, not that he didn't like it before, but that he felt more comfortable now.

    Xu Yuanchen held the book left by the old Taoist priest in his hand. He clearly knew why the old Taoist priest asked Yan Tianyu to wait for him to build his foundation before showing it to him, because only when he reached the foundation building stage could he truly embark on the road of cultivation, even It is the beginning of the path of self-cultivation.

    The old Taoist priests did not hide any secrets, and what they showed Xu Yuanchen was their secret book of seeking the truth. Although the cultivation method of seeking the truth was different from his own, it could give Xu Yuanchen a good inspiration, especially the hand of drawing talismans. When it was prosperous, it was far superior to other sects.

    However, Xu Yuanchen really didn't know anything about drawing talismans, "The lines on these two talismans are basically the same.

    " It's different."

    The corner of Xu Yuanchen's mouth twitched, silently put aside all the Taoist talismans, squatted next to the baby Lingquan in the space, carefully buried the crystal nucleus in the soil, and then gently touched the spirit The baby Quan has just sprouted, "Grow up quickly."

    Mu Qing leaned on the back of the chair and said suddenly, "Actually, I have a feeling, but I haven't confirmed it."

    "En?" Xu Yuanchen put down the book and looked at Mu Qing .

    Mu Qing stretched out his hand, and saw a small water ball constantly changing its shape in his hand, it was even more flexible than when Xu Yuanchen first felt the fire power, "Water is everywhere and penetrates every hole." The water mass turned into a white mist.

    Xu Yuanchen narrowed his eyes, and he already had a guess in his heart. He is now in the foundation building stage, and he has a deeper understanding of spiritual energy, so watching the changes in the water in Mu Qing's hands, his heart is full of admiration.

    "The most important thing is that whether it is a human, animal or plant, there is water in the body." When Mu Qing moved his fingers, he saw the white mist wrapping around his wrist.

    Yan Tianyu's eyes lit up, "If all the water in a person's body is drained at once, then that person is a mummy." "Not only that, but on the contrary, it can