Chapter 122 Fusion Secret Realm

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 122 Fusion Secret Realm

    Mu Qing couldn't remember how long he had been in this hut. He didn't even have the strength and experience to record the time. There was no difference between day and night in this room. The incense in the censer seemed to burn forever without any change. .

    His time seemed to be stopped at the moment when he fell here, but Mu Qing knew that it was not like this, his hair and nails gradually grew longer, and his beard covered Qingjun's face, he was embarrassed and sluggish.

    Mu Qing was so thin that only a handful of bones remained, and his skin drooped loosely, making his eyes look terribly big and lifeless.

    After the man disappeared, Xu Yuanchen didn't see anyone else. There were places where there were supposed to be testers, but there was no one there, except for the things left on the ground, which made people aware that they had existed.

    For some reason, Xu Yuanchen thought of what the man said. He suddenly felt that there is no real invincibility or eternity in this world. Those who were once so powerful and looked up to have all disappeared with the passage of time. If you really want to talk about it, Time is the greatest disaster and enemy of man.

    Thinking about it this way, Xu Yuanchen felt like a stone on his heart was suddenly shattered, and even the feeling of spiritual power in his body that was forced to stop upgrading and knocking down the realm was gone.

    After picking up a lot of things, Xu Yuanchen finally arrived at a place like a palace. The star card suddenly flew into the air, emitting a dazzling light. The top of the palace also emitted a silver light, which echoed the light of the star card. The palace It rises from the ground, continuously rotates and shrinks in the silver light, and then seems to melt, turning into a drop of colorful liquid. The star card suddenly turns into a drop of transparent water, and the two drops of liquid slowly merge together, becoming A large drop of silver rushed into Xu Yuanchen's forehead.

    Without even a chance to escape, Xu Yuanchen felt a burst of coolness, and then passed out.

    Xu Yuanchen feels that he has become a bystander, watching the growth of a little girl, step by step from a "bastard" that everyone can bully to a witch that others talk about.

    Qi training, foundation building, Jindan, Yuanying... Until the final failure of crossing the catastrophe, the girl's life was bumpy, and all she pursued was her master's gaze. A word of love ruined the girl's life, and she never turned around until she died. She glanced over at the person behind her.

    This magic weapon is a semi-finished product left by the girl's master. After her master disappeared, she completed this secret realm all her life. For the materials, the girl went to many places, with injuries all over her body and even her foundation. She refined it in the secret realm. Finally, because the formation inside lacked a core, many cultivators were killed, and their souls were trapped here.

    And the man playing the piano is the only one who voluntarily guards this magic weapon. He loves this girl, and the picture on the star card is drawn by this man.