Chapter 30 A Blessing in Misfortune

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 30 A Blessing in Misfortune

    At this time, Xu Yuanchen was already very close to the warehouse, and he even felt that the zombies inside might break out of the door at any time, his whole nerves tensed up, and the injury on his back was even more painful.

    Chu Han raised his head and glanced at Yang Wan, winking, Yang Wan said, "What's going on, Yuanchen, why did you fight with Big Brother Chu?" Xu Yuanchen was sure that

    Yang Wan knew about it, even she and Brother Chu Chu Han was forming an alliance, but at this time he could no longer use his abilities, and the injury in his back made him feel extremely painful and tired, so he didn't explain or interrupt.

    Yang Wan frowned, her face full of worries and doubts, "If there is any misunderstanding, Yuanchen, please tell me..." She took a step forward as she spoke.

    Xu Yuanchen didn't bother to say anything to this woman at all, and directly let out a few fire wires. The fire wires in Xu Yuanchen's hands were like fire whips, rushing past Yang Wan's face. Most women pay attention to their appearance. Xu Yuanchen also guessed a lot about this woman's temperament. Yang Wan turned pale when she was really shocked by this move. She took a few steps back and exclaimed, "You want to What are you doing!"

    Chu Han, who had been kneeling all this time, slammed to the side with one hand, dozens of small wind blades flew towards Xu Yuanchen's position, Xu Yuanchen turned slightly sideways, and the lightning in Yang Wan's hand took the opportunity to move towards Xu Yuanchen slashed at the back. Those wind blades were not intended to kill Xu Yuanchen, but to divert his attention. There were many but not powerful. Even if Xu Yuanchen hid in time, they left a lot of bloodstains on his body .     The zombies behind him were driven mad by the smell of blood and Yang Wan's breath, and rushed towards Xu Yuanchen, Yang Wan quickly ran towards Chu Han, the lightning in his hand kept flashing. Shoot at Xu Yuanchen, one after another, fine and dense. If it's normal, it's nothing to be hit by those small electric currents. It won't be long, relying on the strong recovery power of the supernatural person, but this time Xu Yuanchen will be surrounded by a group of zombies, and those electric currents can't hurt people. However, it can paralyze people. If someone didn't pay attention, there would be a few scorched marks on his body. With these scorched marks, there would be a strong sense of numbness. Yang Wan smiled, taking advantage of Chu Han's When he was not paying attention, he poured the spirit spring that had been prepared on Xu Yuanchen. The moment she saw the other party being buried by zombies, Yang Wan felt that she had finally let out a mouthful of anger.

    Yang Wan didn't hesitate, she fled to the distance with Chu Han on her back.

    As for Xu Yuanchen, the moment he was buried by the zombies, Xu Yuanchen no longer cared about the danger of being exposed and entered the space. When he fell to the space floor, Xu Yuanchen breathed a sigh of relief and passed out.

    The circular mirror floated over when Xu Yuanchen came in. Right now, it was on Xu Yuanchen's body, writhing happily, turning over from time to time, and turned into a small wet mirror after a while.

    Yang Wan seemed to be afraid that Xu Yuanchen would not die, the spirit spring water was splashed boldly, because the jacket was waterproof, at this time the spirit spring water was rushing to the ground.