Chapter 28 Space Ability

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 28 Space Ability

    Mu Qing was holding his son in one hand and the machete in the other. The paratrooper knife Chu Han gave him was pinned to his waist. As Chu Han walked in front of him, Mu Qing suddenly asked, "Do you think that man will regret it?" Chu

    Han After a pause in his steps, he realized who Mu Qing was talking about, frowned and thought for a while and said, "He won't regret running away, he just suffers because he is not strong enough." Turning to look at Mu Qing, his eyes were very sharp, "And he Constantly interrupted, and finally made a stupid decision, you belong to me, and I will never abandon you." After speaking, he glanced at Mu Le, and then stopped looking at him, "Let's go." Mu Le subconsciously looked at Mu

    Le Rubbing against the green legs, as if seeking protection, his small body even trembled a little, trying not to cry, he just thought he was going to be thrown away by his father...

    Mu Qing looked down at his son, stretched out his hand and rubbed it With his son's head, he comforted in a low voice, "Don't be afraid."

    Mu Le looked at his father with moist eyes, and felt at ease when he saw the smile on his father's face. He nodded his head and continued walking with Mu Qing. The little hands gripped very tightly.

    Mu Qing lowered his eyes slightly. He could hear what Chu Han meant. Chu Han didn't think it was wrong for the man to escape, but just felt that the man was not decisive enough. He should have abandoned that child who represented danger and trouble. The child is his own daughter.

    Even at the end, the man should have used his daughter as a bait and left with his wife.

    Chu Han's guarantee didn't make Mu Qing feel at ease, he even found it ridiculous, yes he won't give up, but it doesn't mean he won't betray, in Mu Qing's view, Chu Han has long betrayed the relationship between them, now He was even more outspoken, and would abandon Mu Le when he was in danger.

    Chu Han knew why he was in danger. Yang Wan was more dangerous than anyone else, but before Chu Han achieved his goal, he would never give up on Yang Wan.

    Yang Wan is bound to win against Chu Han, so sooner or later she will attack him. Mu Qing doesn't believe that Chu Han can't think of it, but Chu Han... when the day comes, Yang Wan and him, who will Chu Han choose.

    In the last days, the most dangerous thing is not zombies, but lost morality.

    Chu Han sent Mu Qing and the others back to the house, checked the surroundings carefully, and made sure that there were no new zombies coming, and then said, "You block the door in the house, and when they bring the supplies back, sort them out and sort them out." "

    Mu Qing didn't ask to follow to fight zombies or collect supplies, but just responded and said, "Be careful." "

    Okay." Chu Han leaned forward and kissed Mu Qing's forehead, and exited the room, "You Close the door."

    Mu Qing nodded, closed the door, and blocked the door with a cabinet, Chu Han reached out and pushed the door when he heard no movement outside, and when he found it was blocked, he left directly.