Chapter 24

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 24

    "Why should we protect you?" Yang Wan didn't show any sympathy. You must know that she has encountered this kind of thing before, but as long as her tone is a little softer, she will be entangled by others. She had suffered a lot back then. The loss of this kind of person, "You child keeps crying, what should you do if you attract zombies, the man who escaped just now is your husband, right? Even he abandoned you, why should we protect you, and what can you do?" What?"

    Wang Hong frowned, Yang Wan said too much, even Tao Zhuo's eyes showed some displeasure, Xu Yuanchen stood up directly and walked towards them, just as Wang Hong wanted to follow, Tao Zhuo Zhuo grabbed his sleeves and shook his head. You must know that the two of them are outsiders in this team, and Xu Yuanchen was brought here by Yang Wan. The two of them are more familiar and it is easier to talk.

    "But..." Wang Hong was still a little dissatisfied, and looked at Yang Wan again. After all, he squatted down and continued to dig the crystal nucleus. Even Chu Han couldn't make Wang Hong so obedient, because Tao Zhuo, his relatives only Tao Zhuo is left alone, even if everyone is sacrificed, as long as Tao Zhuo is still there.

    Xu Yuanchen went over, directly bent down to help Chen Fei and said, "Why does the child keep crying?

    " What he meant was that it was hard for him to say it. After all, he was facing the obvious disadvantages of a woman and a baby. What can these two do? That baby is still a big problem.

    "Uncle, the baby is hungry." Mu Le whispered, feeling Chu Han's displeasure and Yang Wan's disgust, he rubbed against Mu Qing's legs in fear.

    Xu Yuanchen was also a little embarrassed when he heard the words. He had milk powder in his space, and even raised cows, but he couldn't take it out. He took out a white rabbit toffee from his pocket, "Do you want to boil it with water?" Chen Fei rolled his eyes

    . Liang, "You don't need to cook, just ask her to agree."

    Xu Yuanchen nodded, gave the sugar to Chen Fei, looked at Chu Han and said, "Brother Chu, it's better for us..."

    Before she finished speaking, she was interrupted by Yang Wan, "Yuan Chen, it's easy to talk, but what to do along the way, and what kind of town she is satisfied with, it's easy to stay and difficult to send away." Mu

    Qing Hearing this, she frowned, Yang Wan's words were harsh, but it was not without reason, she persuaded, "Why don't you just go to the club, when the time comes, there will be cars and supplies, you can't leave people here to die."

    "Brother Mu is really kind." Yang Wan glanced at Mu Qing, "Is there a place in the car? Who will protect them? What about food? This child is crying non-stop, let alone attracting zombies, how can we rest? ?”

    Before Mu Qing could reply, he said coldly, “The child’s father and the woman’s husband don’t care, we are not relatives, so saving it once is enough. Is it possible to raise it for a lifetime?” Chen

    Fei She was so ashamed that if it wasn't for the child, she would have left a long time ago. At this time, she could only plead in a low voice, "I promise not to let the child cry, and I can keep watch at night... I don't need to eat, as long as you bring me to That club, I swear that I will never bother you any more.”