Chapter 37 Space Variation

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 37 Space Variation

    Chen Fei and Mu Le just delivered the food to the door, and Xu Yuanchen went back to eat his own food when he came out to pick it up, because he was a little disappointed not to see his father, Mu Le, but as long as he knew that his father was fine, he felt very satisfied.

    There was only one chicken leg, and Chen Fei directly fished it out to Xu Yuanchen. After Xu Yuanchen returned to the house, he put away two bowls of noodles before waking Mu Qing up. Mu Qing fed.

    "I'll come by myself, you go and eat." Mu Qing swallowed the noodles in his mouth and said, "It'll be soaked for a while..." "

    Eat it, how are you doing by yourself now." Xu Yuanchen avoided Mu Qing's hand and rolled it again A ball of noodles was stuffed into his mouth, "You know how to make braised pork?"

    Mu Qing helplessly chewed the noodles in his mouth, and nodded.

    "Then wait until you're done. I've found the meat. Make me braised pork." Xu Yuanchen said cheerfully, then poked the marinated egg up with chopsticks and pressed it against Mu Qing's mouth. After swallowing the noodles, he opened his mouth to eat the marinated egg. He felt that Xu Yuanchen really didn't have the talent to take care of others.

    After Xu Yuanchen fed the last mouthful of soup, he put away his hand and started to eat with the rice bowl by himself. From time to time, he used chopsticks and spoons to tear off a piece of chicken thigh and stuffed it to Mu Qing, "Eat more."

    Mu Qing felt that he had already eaten a lot, at least twice as much as before, but he didn't feel full, but just right, "Stimulating the power will... eat so much?" Xu Yuanchen saw Mu Qing turned his head away

    , He no longer forced him, but started to eat by himself, "Well, when I activated my supernatural ability, I ate more than you." Mu Qing responded, "By the way, the

    third-level zombies seem to be wise. "Mu Qing felt that his back injury had healed a lot, but his body still had no strength. "They even eat the same kind of crystal nucleus."

    Xu Yuanchen also noticed this, and his eating speed was much slower. Cannibalism upgrades, and after level three eats crystal cores?"

    "It should be energy." Mu Qing pondered for a while and said, "It's not just crystal cores, you should find that the water in Yang Wan's space is very special, right? Zombies can upgrade even after drinking water, and level 3 zombies are more interested in supernatural beings than ordinary people." After a pause, "Zombies also communicate with each other, and level 3 zombies can drive away low level zombies." Xu

    Yuanchen He listened and ate, and nodded from time to time in agreement.

    "Now zombies can only drive away, but if one day the level of zombies is higher, will they become smarter and can drive low-level zombies?" Mu Qing also hesitated, because this guess is too... scary , when one day zombies are no longer a mess, is there still a way for human beings to survive?

    "I think so." Xu Yuanchen straightened one leg and bent the other. It should have been a chic movement, but with his bald head and the appearance of eating a bowl, it was extraordinarily wretched. improving."