Chapter 168 The Secret of the End Times 3

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 168 The Secret of the End Times 3

    The eight safety zones have put in a lot of effort for this mission. This room is complete with everything. There are many ingredients in the refrigerator. The staple food is rice and noodles. There are also several fruits. You can cook at any time.

    In the house, the two larger bedrooms are equipped with two single beds, while the smaller room has a 1.5-meter-wide double bed. Xu Yuanchen was very satisfied with these arrangements, and immediately pulled Mu Qing to choose In that smaller room, Fu Shaoyi stood in the aisle and said with a smile, "If the room needs to be tidied up, hang the sign behind the door outside. If you need to add something, you can also write it on the small blackboard outside, and someone will come naturally." I'll bring it to you."

    "Okay." Xu Yuanchen responded with a smile.

    Fu Shaoyi continued, "I will live on the first floor. Sometimes you can call the service desk and they will notify me." "

    Thank you." Xu Yuanchen said politely.

    Fu Shaoyi smiled, said a few more words, and left. After he left, Xu Yuanchen checked the room three times with his spiritual sense, and after confirming that there was no monitoring method, he said, "How much truth do you think they told?" ?"

    Han Shaoru took off the mask, threw it aside casually, and said, "Nine truths and one false, avoid the serious and take the light."

    Mu Qing took Baiqiu out of his pocket, and Baiqiu changed back into a human form and said, "Human beings are so complicated, obviously I have something to ask us, but I don't want to tell the truth."

    "I don't think their purpose is to restore some sanity to the zombie." Xu Yuanchen moved his fingers and said, "Zombies above level six have memories, and more He is sane, otherwise he would not be able to play tricks, if it is to regain his sanity..." "

    That is hell." After Mu Qing found a place to sit down, Bai Qiu nestled next to him, and Han Shaoru leaned on him. Standing against the wall, Xu Yuanchen sat on the only chair in the room, "Zombies cannibalize people. They have recovered their memory and sanity, but they are lacking in reason or a kind of cognition. After eating the same kind, some people may feel that it doesn't matter, after all, the species is different, but more zombies infected by ordinary people will go crazy."

    "Yes, and whether the military used the Lop Nur virus for experiments, whether the arrival of the end of the world has anything to do with this kind of experiment, and even the explosion of nuclear weapons at that time... There is a strange connection between these." Xu Yuanchen made a fuss from the space. After drying out a few packs of sweet potatoes, I took out a piece of molars myself. The sweet potatoes were grown in the base. Not to mention big, they were still very sweet. "And the professor, did he leave by himself or was he forced to leave?"

    In fact, no one can guarantee that if he was forced to leave, why would he leave such a note? But leaving by himself, a person who has entered the frontier countless times and went to Lop Nurdu three times would do such a reckless thing? In such an environment, I was alone and didn't tell anyone to find water. Such behavior was a little brainless, and it was really not a decision that an experienced person could make, especially when the time to leave was at night. What about the night watchman? Also did not find the professor to leave? And by then they had asked the nearby army to supply them with water.