Chapter 65 Meeting Uncle Again

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 65 Meeting Uncle Again

    Xu Yuanchen brought Mu Qing and Mu Le to the cave, and before entering, he smelled a strong stench, Xu Yuanchen paused, "You stay outside."

    Mu Qing also frowned, and he touched his son "Let's go together."

    These are things his son will have to face sooner or later. He can't keep his son behind him forever, and it will hurt his son instead.

    Mu Le also said, "Brother, I'm not afraid." Although he didn't say anything just now, he listened carefully to Xu Yuanchen's words. He didn't understand why someone could treat the little Xiezi's family so cruelly, but he felt that he Seems to understand something.

    Xu Yuanchen nodded and walked inside, but the situation inside was even crueler than Xu Yuanchen imagined. He didn't know that Yin Hong not only killed the mother scorpion, but also dismembered the mother scorpion. The stumped limbs and the blood-soaked and scorched ground felt like it was impossible to get off.

    And Mu Qing was even more so. He subconsciously wanted to cover his son's eyes, but just as he raised his hand, he stopped and said, "Xiao Le, did you see that?

    " His body trembled, his eyes widened, and he didn't react for a while.

    Xu Yuanchen gave him a worried look before walking in. Mu Qing didn't carry Mu Le in, but stood at the entrance of the cave, watching Xu Yuanchen take out the male scorpion's corpses from the sack and arrange them one by one. The corpses of the female scorpions were gathered together again, because the scorpion eggs were eaten by the male scorpions, so they could not be found at this time, Xu Yuanchen sighed softly, and then went out and stood with Mu Qing, a little A small fireball flew from his hand to the stumps of the male and female scorpions, and ignited them all at once.

    At the same time, the aura covered all three of them, "I'm still not strong enough." Xu Yuanchen's voice was a bit hollow, "The weak will prey on the strong." "Don't think so much."

    Mu Qing comforted, "No one expected this to happen. "

    Xu Yuanchen's jaw tightened, and he suddenly asked, "You said... Yan Tianyu will... go with us?" He thought of Chen Fei's mother and daughter who had left, and he didn't know how they lived in the Jincheng safety zone Sample.

    Mu Qing hugged her son with one hand, touched Xu Yuanchen's fluffy hair with the other hand and said, "Don't worry, he will go with us." For some reason,

    Mu Qing really felt a lot more at ease after talking about Xu Yuanchen , nodded, "Let's go back."

    "Wait until the fire is out." Mu Qing said, "Are you going to leave it alone?" Xu Yuanchen

    touched his head, and suddenly leaned his head on Mu Qing's shoulder, because He is taller than Mu Qing himself, so this kind of action looks kind of cute, "Mu Qing, you are very important." Mu Qing

    didn't push Xu Yuanchen away, even the hand holding Mu Le trembled, and he pursed his lips. Then he said, "Why is it growing and getting smaller."