Chapter 86 Magic Treasure Map

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 86 Magic Treasure Map

    After killing the old Taoist at this time, Xu Yuanchen breathed a sigh of relief, and was in the mood to dig through things and throw out all the corpses. When Han Guang was taken into the space by Pei Haojie, he was understood by Yan Tianyu who was also in the space. At this moment, several corpses were lying in rows.

    Just as Xu Yuanchen was about to dig through the old man's body, he heard Yan Tianyu say, "Wait." "

    Well," Xu Yuanchen looked at Yan Tianyu.

    "From poor to rich, there are more surprises." Yan Tianyu's favorite thing is to scratch the prize, his whole eyes are bright.

    The gold-type baby poked Yan Tianyu's feet vigorously with a toothpick sword and said, "It's all ours, is there any difference?

    " "

    Xu Yuanchen laughed out loud, and even Mu Le giggled, Mu Qing applied medicine to the heavier wounds on Xu Yuanchen's body, and the lighter wounds have already begun to heal, so there is no need to bother.

    In fact, Xu Yuanchen's heaviest thing was to take the old man's palm hard, but the spiritual energy was slowly circulating, and it was not a problem. Mu Qing suddenly took out the five copper mice from the space, "Yes, there are..." "Wait a

    minute " Yan Tianyu interrupted Mu Qing, "Let's do it one by one."

    Mu Qing smiled and nodded after hearing this, and put the five copper mice at the back. Xu Yuanchen also thought of the jade bracelet, and never Taking it out in the space and putting it together with the copper mouse, Yan Tianyu touched his hand. If he really wanted to follow his idea, he would naturally start looking for the three headless corpses, but those three corpses were frozen into lumps of ice. Tianyu's force value is not enough to solve it, so he raised his eyebrows and looked at Xu Yuanchen.

    A ball of flame appeared in Xu Yuanchen's palm, and the flame jumped and divided into three small ones, and then flew to three ice cubes. After a while, the ice melted and blood flowed out. Angry, but his eyes lit up, holding a toothpick sword and shouting excitedly, "Fight!"

    Jie Cao snorted through the mirror.

    Yan Tianyu rummaged through it, and found that these three people were really poor. He rummaged through it, not to mention the attack formula he had always wanted, but he couldn't find a magic weapon. There are a lot of crystal nuclei, but the highest is only level three.

    Putting the found thing aside, Xu Yuanchen moved his fingers, and three sparks fell on the corpse, instantly burning the corpse, and finally the ashes did not fall.

    Yan Tianyu went to look over Han Guang's body again. Han Guang was stabbed into the heart by him, and he didn't bleed too much. Han Guang was obviously richer than those three people combined. The magic weapon, that is, the crystal nucleus has several four-level ones and one five-level one. In addition, there are storage bags, which contain some Qi-tonifying pills and blood-tonifying pills, and even found a low-level spirit stone. He kept screaming excitedly.