Chapter 169 The End Times Secret 4

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 169 The End Times Secret 4

    Soul soldiers, as the name suggests, are weapons refined from the soul. Such weapons are powerful and spiritual, but they are also cruel. Except for the demon cultivators, no one else dares to risk the world to do such a thing.

    But looking at Yan Tianyu's appearance, it doesn't look like he met a demon cultivator, because it is normal for a demon cultivator to have soul soldiers, and Yan Tianyu's expression is a little... Sure enough, Yan Tianyu said, "It's a

    cultivator."

    " How is it possible." Xu Yuanchen just thought it was absurd, it wasn't Yan Tianyu's words, but a cultivator holding a soul weapon? Does this cultivator still want to cross the tribulation or improve his cultivation level? Why didn't Tiandao hack him to death.

    "At first I thought it was a demon cultivator pretending to be." Yan Tianyu thought of his expression at that time, but he was not surprised by Xu Yuanchen's words, "But I watched that monk enter the alliance of cultivators." Xu Yuanchen felt that he could not keep

    up It's time, he rubbed his eyebrows and said, "Let me sort out my thoughts."

    Yan Tianyu nodded and said, "Let's talk about it after we finish eating.

    " Tianyu said, "Let me show you the core content of today."

    Yan Tianyu nodded and left while holding the information, Mu Qing said, "Let's go to the auction house to buy some news tonight."

    "En." Xu Yuanchen sighed "In fact, I've always wondered why a cultivator would join the mercenary regiment, or even do nothing in such an environment."

    Mu Qing didn't speak anymore, both of them felt a little heavy. When Xuan Nan took a bath, , Yan Tianyu had just finished reading a book, and after handing it to Xuan Nan, he went in to take a bath. After he finished washing, Mu Qing had already prepared the food, because Han Shaoru was still in meditation, and none of them Not to disturb him, Mu Qing made a special formation to protect him.     The sesame seed cake sandwiched with cumin meat, cold lettuce and hawthorn soup. The food is very simple, but the taste is good. Baiqiu is holding a meat-stuffed sesame seed cake and chewing happily. From time to time, he announces that he wants to marry Mu Qing or marry Mu Qing good wishes.

    After eating, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing went to take a bath together, and handed over the things to Yan Tianyu and the others to clean up. There are all the things for bathing here. In fact, cultivators also have purification spells, but Xu Yuanchen, who has been an ordinary person for more than 20 years, They prefer the feeling of a hot water rinse.     After washing it, I saw Xuan Nan holding a big towel to wipe Baiqiu's fur, which was wet like a drowned dog. Baiqiu didn't have the demeanor of a big monster at all, squinting his eyes comfortably and whimpering non-stop .     They were in the aisle when they were eating, and they couldn’t talk about things in the aisle now, so they chose the room where Yan Tianyu and Xuan Nan lived temporarily, and a few of them sat on the bed. Xu Yuanchen told the story of meeting General Fang today, Yan Tianyu said with a sarcastic expression on his face, "I'm afraid what they are after is not to restore the zombies' sanity, but to live forever." In fact,     this is the same as what Xu Yuanchen and the others thought. It is more or less for the public and more or less for selfishness. I am afraid it is only themselves. Clear.     "Do you suspect that Fu Shaoyi has something to do with the Lop Nur virus?" Xuan Nan wiped Baiqiu's hair dry little by little. Scratch people with their claws.     "En." Xu Yuanchen was very sure about this, "I'm considering whether to secretly get some of his blood for Tianyu to test.     " What are your plans for the matter of soul soldiers?"     In fact, what Yan Tianyu meant was whether to take care of this matter.     Xu Yuanchen pursed his lips, "Actually, I'm worried about another thing, not soul soldiers, but soul refinement." "Soul refinement     !" Baiqiu's entire hair was blown up, his eyes widened in horror.     "Yes." Xu Yuanchen heard that the soul soldiers reacted so strongly, which is also related to the soul refining technique, "Soul refining can increase the sea of ​​consciousness by refining the soul, strengthen the consciousness, and even turn the living into puppets. And soul soldiers are just a kind of soul refining."     "I want to know what kind of soul they use." Xuan Nan took a deep breath before forcing himself to say.