Chapter 121 Secret Realm Inheritance

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 121 Secret Realm Inheritance

    Xu Yuanchen reached out and rubbed his face fiercely, silently put Pei Haojie's body into the space, then stood up and continued to look for Mu Qing's figure, he was not sad or uncomfortable, but he didn't have time to be sad now.

    I don’t know how long I searched and how far I went, but found nothing. Xu Yuanchen has already started to use crystal nuclei to supplement spiritual power. The spiritual energy in the crystal nuclei is limited and can only be supplemented by quantity. He doesn’t want to use it unless it is a last resort. Spirit spring water.

    Xu Yuanchen didn't find Mu Qing until the bottom, and the area underneath was so big that he couldn't see the end at all. After walking for an unknown distance, Xu Yuanchen saw a bamboo forest, and faintly heard the sound of water and birds.

    Everything was very peaceful, as if he had strayed into the Peach Blossom Land, but the more so, the more vigilant Xu Yuanchen became.

    Xu Yuanchen wanted to go around this forest, but found that there was a peach garden next to the bamboo forest, and several women in palace costumes were playing in it, laughing like silver bells, one of the girls who was flying a kite spotted Xu Yuanchen first, and stopped Stepping forward, he asked, "Who are you?"

    The girl's voice was clear and sweet, and as soon as she finished speaking, the others stopped and turned around to look at Xu Yuanchen. There are all kinds of styles, only you can't imagine, there is nothing you can't see here, some are beautiful, some are glamorous...they all have one thing in common, which can make any normal man's heart rippling.

    "Girls, do you see a man who is lower than me?" No matter what happened to these girls, Xu Yuanchen still admired them, but he had already taken the initiative to bend himself, just to admire them .

    "No." The girl with the pearl earrings said, "No one has been here for many years. We only saw you as an outsider. Please sit inside and have a rest with a glass of water and wine."

    Xu Yuanchen lowered his eyes slightly, responded, and followed those girls in. These girls didn't look very old, and some of them blushed and hid when they saw Xu Yuanchen.

    "Where is this place?" The garden is very beautiful, with falling petals, carefree little animals and beautiful girls, making people less wary without knowing it. How weak and innocent these girls are threat.

    In the space, Jie Cao shouted frantically, "You must not eat the food here! Did you hear that?" "

    Yes." Xu Yuanchen's voice was very calm, which made Jie Cao feel relieved.

    "Hmph, I thought you were dazzled by these beauties, you have to remember the beauty! They are all bones." Jie Cao said viciously, "Be careful to suck you dry." "Eh, you don't know?"

    Head The girl wearing the golden step tilted her head to look at Xu Yuanchen, with doubts in her eyes, "You can't get in without the key, but how can you not know this place if you have the key?"

    The rest of the girls also chattered, Xu Yuanchen suddenly thought of the strange thing he got from killing the old man in the security base, and took it out with a thought, "Is it this?" "That's right." The girl