Chapter 175 The Last Days Secret 10

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 175 The Last Days Secret 10

    Because of Han Shaoru's words, the hearts of several people were very heavy, and the departure time for Lop Nur was earlier than they expected. It seemed that General Fang attached great importance to them and specially allocated a car for them, and Fu Shaoyi was theirs. the team leader.

    Only the Cultivation Alliance has its own car and team leader. The supernatural beings sent by the eight major safety zones are divided into two cars. No one can tell whether these team leaders are leading the way or monitoring.

    Fu Shaoyi was holding the pot of prickly prickly pears and sat in the co-pilot seat. The driver was also a supernatural being, a six-level supernatural being of the earth system in his twenties. Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing sat in the back row. Turning into a little fox, he stuffed himself into Mu Qing's pocket, while Xuan Nan, Yan Tianyu and Han Shaoru wearing a silver mask sat in the middle.

    "This is Xiao Zhang. He went to Lop Nur once, so he was asked to drive this time." Fu Shaoyi explained with a smile, "Due to some external reasons, many teams lost contact after arriving in Lop Nur, so this time every car They are all equipped with a team leader. We have all received special training and have a deep understanding of Lop Nur. These arrangements are to ensure the safety of the personnel to the greatest extent." Xu Yuanchen closed his eyes and leaned on

    Mu Qing to rest as soon as he got into the car. For some reason, he always felt lethargic and a little tired.

    Mu Qing covered Xu Yuanchen's eyes with his hands, Yan Tianyu took out his notebook and continued to write and draw, while Xuan Nan and Fu Shaoyi nodded and said, "It was too late to pack things last night, and I was a little tired." "Then you

    all Rest." Fu Shaoyi smiled kindly and stopped talking.

    Han Shaoru kept his eyes closed while holding the sword, not knowing whether he was resting or meditating.

    Xu Yuanchen hadn't felt so tired for a long time, as if he had been running for hours at a time when he was an ordinary person, with an indescribable tiredness, "Jing Cao, is there something wrong with me?

    " It has been checked, and there is no problem at all." In fact, Jiecao was also very worried, but Xu Yuanchen's body was not abnormal at all, the most direct manifestation is the space, this space is closely related to Xu Yuanchen, if Xu Yuanchen is polluted by demonic energy or other things, the space There will be a reaction, and there are five elements babies, it is impossible to plot against Xu Yuanchen like Jincheng did at that time.

    "I feel so tired and want to sleep." Xu Yuanchen's voice was weak, "I feel very wrong."

    Jie Cao thought for a while and said, "Why don't you sleep for a while now, you and Mu Qing are connected, if something really happened, he will find out, and let's see why, I suspect someone gave you a dream?" When it comes to dreaming, Jie Cao dare not For sure, this is not the kind of people who die in dreams like the folks say, but a kind of message transmission from high-level monks to low-level monks.

    Xu Yuanchen frowned, thinking it was also a solution, Jie Cao notified Mu Qing and Yan Tianyu, although Mu Qing was a little worried, but knew that going on like this was not an option, Yan Tianyu directly pasted a space expansion talisman on the back, so that Xu Yuanchen could comfortably lie on the seat and pillow Mu Qing's legs, Han Shaoru nodded, and did nothing, but straightened his back with the long sword in his arms, maintaining this state of being ready to strike at any time , This was to guard against Fu Shaoyi and the two of them, Xuan Nan smiled and started talking to Fu Shaoyi, which made him lose the energy to care about the following things.