Chapter 95

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 95

    Not only these, but also the situation of Fan Yu in the cave, Xu Yuanchen pursed his lips, Yan Tianyu sneered and said, "The wound is real, and it hurts.

    " Frowning, looking around.

    "Brother, what's the matter with you," Han Shaorui asked in confusion, and then looked around, "We escaped,"

    Han Shaoru didn't answer his brother's words, and didn't even open his mouth, while Xu Yuanchen suddenly attacked Pei Haojie. Go, his speed was very fast, and there was no warning, so Pei Haojie didn't block it at all, and was directly inserted into the heart by Xu Yuanchen's left hand.

    The members of the mercenary group couldn't help but exclaimed, and looked at Xu Yuanchen with eyes full of fear, "You..."

    Pei Haojie spat out a mouthful of blood, and looked at Xu Yuanchen in disbelief, "Why...what..."

    Xu Yuanchen She just glanced at him calmly, did not answer his words, but clenched her hands into fists, and pulled out Pei Haojie's heart. Pei Haojie fell to the ground, dying with regret.

    Han Shaorui opened his mouth, but said nothing. Fan Yu didn't look at this side at all, as if no matter what happened here, it had nothing to do with him.

    Xu Yuanchen crushed his heart, and looked at Yan Tianyu again, Yan Tianyu suddenly laughed, "Guess who is fake around you." Just after finishing speaking, there was no figure of Yan Tianyu there, a thick and long creeper Instantly dry and shattered.

    Everyone looked at Pei Haojie who had fallen to the ground, and Pei Haojie also turned into a creeper and shattered to the ground.

    The members of the mercenary group stared wide-eyed, looking back and forth between the ground and Xu Yuanchen.

    Xu Yuanchen looked at Han Shaorui this time, Han Shaoru's face changed, and he stood sideways in front of his younger brother. Han Shaorui was not an idiot, "You doubt me?" Wei Xue was already dumbfounded, "Fuck, what the hell

    happened It's something."

    "Stop pretending." Xu Yuanchen said to Han Shaorui in a deep voice.

    He walked directly towards Han Shaoru and the others. Although the team leader didn't know who to believe, he couldn't let Xu Yuanchen hurt Han Shaoru at this time. "Speak up if you have something to say.

    " Everyone moved, guarding Han Shaoru and the two of them, a fire whip was drawn towards the little soldier who had been with them in the cave and was cut to pieces by the creeper. The green lines disappeared, and the whole person shrank, and finally turned into a scorched creeper.

    Now even the team leader was in shock and wanted to step forward to separate Han Shaoru and Han Shaorui, but the gun in Han Shaoru's hand was pointed at Xu Yuanchen, "What evidence do you have?" "Oh." Xu Yuanchen looked

    at Han Shaoru, "Those three people just now are not evidence?"

    Han Shaoru still wanted to speak, but was interrupted by Mu Qing who came from behind, "Heh, what's the etiquette?" There was sarcasm in his tone, as if Questioning Han Shaoru.