Chapter 57

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 57

    The old Taoist snorted, glanced at Xu Yuanchen from the corner of his eye, and said triumphantly, "I'm a qd high v member, and I never watch pirated copies." "..."

    Xu Yuanchen suddenly felt that this old Taoist was really tall.

    The old Taoist moved the futon and moved closer to Xu Yuanchen, the smile on his face could only be described as wretched, "I watched "Full-time Master", no matter how I look at it, I think Zhou Zekai and Jiang Botao are a couple!"

    "It's not just them." Xu Yuanchen turned his head to see that Mu Qing was not here, then lowered his voice and said, "There are also Yu Wenzhou and Huang Shaotian, they don't seem to be ordinary good friends." The old Taoist felt that Xu Yuanchen and Xu Yuanchen really hated each     other Wan, nodded vigorously and said, "By the way, when I was chasing Fang Xiang's "The World of Cultivation", I felt like I couldn't see the end in this life, but even though it ended, it was unfinished. It's a pity." Xu     Yuanchen Sighing, "Yeah, Fang Xiang's writing has always been like this." "     I said you two...do you want to eat?" Yan Tianyu stood at the door with his arms folded, looking at the lively discussion between the duo, and asked Said, "Master, I've brought back the crab you asked for. Brother Mu asked you how you want to eat it." "     Ah?" The old Taoist turned his head and saw his new apprentice, and said quickly, "Is it the mother's?"     "Yes." Yan Tianyu looked serious, "I checked each one, and it's definitely yellow and delicious." "     Okay." The old Taoist stood up with a smile, and said to Xu Yuanchen, "This is what I received two days ago. Apprentice Yan Tianyu, this is the little bastard from the Xu family..." The old Taoist stopped, he felt that it would not be good to call someone who was so close to him a little bastard, "What's your name?" "Xu Yuanchen." Xu Yuanchen said with a smile     , He nodded to Yan Tianyu and said, "Hello."     "Hello." Yan Tianyu also smiled, Xu Yuanchen was a stranger to him, and he was not a stranger to Xu Yuanchen, after all, there was Mu Lezai who mentioned Xu Yuanchen several times a day.

    Yan Tianyu waited sideways for the old Taoist priest to go out first, and then walked behind the old Taoist priest side by side with Xu Yuanchen, and suddenly said, "I think that according to Fang Xiang's historical speed, we can't wait until the end of "Invincible God of War", and 100% Ninety-eight possibilities, even if it ends, it will be unfinished."

    Enough is enough, don't tell the truth, okay!     Yan Tianyu couldn't feel the cry in the hearts of the two of them, and then said, " As for "Full-time Master", master,

    you should stop fantasizing.     " Each of the crabs is as big as a plate,     and a simple steaming is delicious enough. The old Taoist sighed, "Boy Mu, you have such a skill, and the poor Taoist thinks you have a lot of wisdom. Do you want to worship the poor Taoist as a teacher?" He stuffed a piece of crab roe into Mu Le's mouth and said, "Oh, no need." "     Master." Yan Tianyu reminded, "You have to talk to Brother Mu three times a day, so you can't change the word?"     Mu Le also ordered Nodded, "Grandpa, you also said the same thing to me, it's nothing new, and you won't get any apprentices." Yan Tianyu     felt that the crab was so hard to peel, and he needed to study its structure, "..."     The old Taoist pointed directly After checking Yan Tianyu, "This is not received."     Xu Yuanchen felt a little sympathetic to Yan Tianyu.     Suddenly the old Taoist paused when he gnawed on the crab claws, and sighed in his heart. As expected, the one that should come will still come, and the way of heaven is inevitable... Xu Yuanchen     peeled off a piece of crab roe and put it in Mu Qing's bowl. Mu Qing took a look, Without saying anything, the old Taoist suddenly accelerated the speed of gnawing crabs. He grabbed one, removed the upper shell, then gnawed off the top crab roe, grabbed the crab claws with both hands, split the crab from the middle, and put it on the ground. into the bowl, and then went to grab the second one...     Mu Le bit the crab claw and looked at the old Taoist priest, then reached out and grabbed one crab and put it in Dad's bowl, one crab in Xu Yuanchen's bowl, and the last crab Put it in your own bowl, and then eat it with confidence.