Chapter 49 Spirit Cave Spirit Fruit

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 49 Spirit Cave Spirit Fruit

    Mu Qing had a wonderful feeling, he didn't feel the slightest restraint in the water, like a fish in water, just like being in the amniotic fluid of the mother's womb, there was no sleepiness, this is where he should be.

    Could it be... Mu Qing had a faint guess, he effortlessly took Mu Qing and Xu Yuanchen to float with the help of the fluctuations in the water, and with a thought, those fish were trapped in small whirlpools, and even the surroundings were separated by the current. It will no longer pose any threat to them.

    He is like a king in the water... Mu Qing slowly closed his eyes, he felt that he had become a creature in the water, or maybe he was a water drop... The

    integrity in the space widened the eyes of the black beans, looking at Mu Qing Entering that mysterious and mysterious state, full of shock! It took a long time before he slowly closed his mouth, rubbed his chubby face, and looked at the half-dead Xu Yuanchen with hatred, why did he have such a hard life, and chose such a useless master... Or continue to talk to Lingquan baby Let's get in touch, what's going on, although the fire can be suppressed for a while... Jiecao sighed, raising such a master is really... sighed again, Lingquan, let's find the Lingquan first and then think of a way.

    Xu Yuanchen forced himself to be conscious, but he was so drifting, and Mu Qing didn't speak... After a while, he couldn't hold it anymore, and just closed his eyes to rest, and Mu Le even stretched out his little hands to play in the water. He felt Dad's mood, dad feels very comfortable and safe, um... Ever since the monster appeared, Dad has never felt this way... Xiao Xiao yawned, Mu Le rubbed against Mu Qing, hugging Mu Qing with both hands. Holding his father's hand, his little head fell asleep on Mu Qing's arm.

    Xu Yuanchen was woken up by the sun. When he opened his eyes, he heard Mu Le's cheerful voice, "Dad, brother is awake." "

    Huh?" Xu Yuanchen sat up on his back. I looked down and saw that it was a gray-blue stone, except for a cliff on one side, and water on three sides, surrounded by silver fish, staring at it with sharp teeth.

    "Are you awake?" Mu Qing looked at Xu Yuanchen, "Is it better?"

    Xu Yuanchen touched his shoulder, looked down, and saw a black ulcer on his right shoulder... But he didn't feel the pain from last night, so he shook his head and said, "I don't know, it just doesn't hurt anymore. Where is this?"

    Mu Qing rarely showed an embarrassed expression, "I don't know."

    "Oh." Xu Yuanchen felt that it would be good to escape, but his shoulder didn't hurt anymore, but the pain in a certain place became obvious, and the corner of Xu Yuanchen's mouth twitched Next, looking down, he saw a circle of small tooth marks on his naked little brother... "Ah! Ahhh!"

    Mu Qing didn't notice it at first, but saw Xu Yuanchen's movements and expressions and that miserable expression. Called, looked subconsciously, this look...Mu Qing felt a little bit pained.

    Xu Yuanchen's eyes were red, and he stretched out his hand to touch it cautiously, then yelled twice in pain, looked at Mu Qing, with a bit of despair and uneasiness in his voice, "I...will I just be useless like this?"