Chapter 43 Situation Analysis

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 43 Situation Analysis

    Xu Yuanchen sat on the ground leaning against the bed, holding a piece of compressed biscuit in his hand, and asked, "Chen Fei, did you activate the wood-type power?" "

    Yes." Chen Fei was feeding the child without raising her head. Said.

    Xu Yuanchen smiled and said, "Congratulations, by the way, you can increase the power level by absorbing the energy of the crystal nucleus." He told Chen Fei how to absorb it in detail, and Chen Fei wrote it down one by one, but did not take out the crystal nucleus. He came to the test, and after raising all the questions in his heart, he thanked Xu Yuanchen.

    Mu Qing lay on the pillow and glanced at Chen Fei, frowned, and then his eyes flashed, and when Xu Yuanchen and Chen Fei finished talking, he said, "Yuanchen, go outside and ask how long it will take to get to Jin City."

    "Okay." Xu Yuanchen stood up, "I just took these bowls out."

    "Does Xiao Le want to go with brother?" Mu Qing asked with a smile.

    In fact, Mu Le wanted to go out, but he looked at Mu Qing and said, "Lele accompany Dad." "

    Dad is going to rest, so I don't need Xiao Le to accompany you." Mu Qing said, "When Dad wakes up, Xiao Le will tell Dad. Is there anything out there?"

    "Okay." Mu Le agreed, then went to the bedside and tiptoed to pull the quilt for Mu Qing, "Get well soon, Dad."

    Mu Qing raised his hand and patted his son's head .

    Xu Yuanchen first put the empty bowl on the ground outside the door, and after the chair was vacated, he wiped it with his sleeve, then moved the chair to the end of Mu Qing's bed, and asked him to put his legs on it, before he took Mu Le's hand and went out.

    After closing the door, Xu Yuanchen bent down and hugged Mu Le directly, letting him sit on his neck, Mu Le exclaimed and giggled again, with his hands tightly around Xu Yuanchen's head, "Ah... brother, your My head is so slippery..." He said as if he didn't hug him, his whole body threw himself forward, Xu Yuanchen quickly reached out to support him.     Mu Le touched Xu Yuanchen's face with his small hands, "Brother's face is so slippery, huh... no eyebrows, where's the nose hair?" As he spoke, his little hands groped towards Xu Yuanchen's nose.

    Xu Yuanchen quickly reached out to hold Mu Le's hand, "Hold it up, the Yinhe is about to take off." After speaking, he grabbed Mu Le's leg tightly with both hands, and ran quickly.

    "Ah..." Mu Le no longer cared about looking for nose hairs, and hugged Xu Yuanchen's hair with both hands. He had never played like this before, not only was he not afraid, but he couldn't stop laughing.

    But Xu Yuanchen suddenly remembered that Mu Le's heart was not good, so he stopped quickly, hugged him from his neck, looked at his face, and was relieved when he saw his rosy face, and said, "Don't tell Dad, you know?" "

    "Know." Mu Le put his arms around Xu Yuanchen's neck, and rubbed his small face against his face, "Secret."

    "Secret to us." Xu Yuanchen took a bite of Mu Le's small face, and then hugged him. Follow him to the bow.