Chapter 98 The Death of Chu Han

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 98 The Death of Chu Han

    Chu Han didn't come forward at all. The creeper was found, and it directly exposed its body like a boat sinking. The body is made up of several creepers intertwined and is half a meter thick. The leaves are blood red, but the edges have turned yellow. There are several creepers. Extremely flexible and entwined towards Xu Yuanchen, some were as hard as sharp as a sword, and fought with Xu Yuanchen.

    Xu Yuanchen's hands are covered with a layer of fire-type aura, which restrains the ivy, but the ivy has a strong regeneration ability, and it is a big monster that has been transformed. Even if its strength is only half, it should not be underestimated.     Especially in the illusion, the natural illusion array does not need to be deliberately manipulated. Xu Yuanchen was attacking the creeper, and suddenly Yan Tianyu or Wei Xue appeared in front of him, which made Xu Yuanchen feel a little bit tied, and was injured instead.     Because those fantasies were too real, even their injuries were the same, and their spiritual consciousness was deceived. Xu Yuanchen knew that it might be fake, but he didn't dare to bet on the one in ten thousand possibility.     Yan Tianyu also saw it at a glance, and said directly to Wei Xue, "Go."     Wei Xue was stunned for a moment, nodded and followed Yan Tianyu and ran towards the outside of the safe zone. Xu Yuanchen only took one look, and followed behind Yan Tianyu run outside.     In this way, Xu Yuanchen had no helper, but let go of his hands and feet.     In the space, Mu Qing raised his eyebrows and glanced at Pei Haojie who was sitting next to him holding Mu Le, "When did we discuss it?"     Pei Haojie gave Mu Le a bottle of Wahaha to drink, and seeing his face flushed and moist, he touched it. He touched his head and said, "Yan Tianyu said that what happened to his master must not be allowed to happen again."     Mu Qing slightly lowered his eyes and responded without saying anything. He felt that Yan Tianyu and Wei Xue said to leave to get clothes for Xu Yuanchen No, it was just because of Chu Han that he was restless at that time, which made him negligent, but now it seems that Yan Tianyu made up his mind the moment Chu Han recognized him.

    If Chu Han has no bad intentions, it’s fine, as long as he has a little crooked mind... Then whether it is Xu Yuanchen or Yan Tianyu who do it, it is all righteous. Even if they kill Chu Han in front of Han Shaoru and the others, they will not They won't stop them, maybe they will help a bunch of them, and even solve the troubles caused by Chu Han's mercenary regiment.

    Thinking about Yan Tianyu going out just now, he has already reached an agreement with Mr. Chen and the others. I am afraid that he is going to deal with Chu Han in the safe zone. In this way, he will only say that he was killed by a creeper. Whether it is true or not, no one from the Hurricane Mercenary Group will What can I say? Besides, they didn't force Chu Han to stay. Among the survivors, there were Hurricane Mercenary Corps, but they all watched Chu Han want to stay.

    Mu Qing looked at Xu Yuanchen's appearance in the mirror, he really has grown up... This step-by-step calculation can be said to be subtle and full of tacit understanding.

    But Mu Qing saw it, and didn't feel that Xu Yuanchen was wrong. If Xu Yuanchen had the kind of character that others slapped the left cheek and then stretched the right cheek, Mu Qing would not choose to go all the way with Xu Yuanchen. Not only will he not be able to survive, but he will also hurt his companions.