Chapter 69

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 69

    "And at this time, the role of the water-type superpowers is highlighted." Yan Tianyu suddenly said with a grim smile, "Do you think those professors will start to study why the water produced by the water-type superpowers is clean? Is the research better?"

    No one can answer this question. Several people were not in high spirits when they went on the road again. They have never been short of water, so they have always forgotten the horror of lack of water, and what Yan Tianyu said is not alarmist. Even the problem that they have been ignoring all the time, this time it reminded them.     However, Mu Qing is not the only person with water-type abilities. Even research is a private matter. More people with water-type abilities should be offered as treasures, but no one can guarantee what it will be like.     Xu Yuanchen stretched out his hand and squeezed Mu Qing's hand, and when Mu Qing looked over, he grinned at him, a bit like Mu Le but with a silly look, which made Mu Qing smile too.     Seeing Mu Qing's smile, Xu Yuanchen's eyes lit up, taking advantage of no one's attention, he kissed Mu Qing quickly, making Mu Qing dumbfounded, feeling a little moved in his heart, Xu Yuanchen was using his method to Tell yourself not to be nervous.     Soon they encountered zombies, not many, they were all sporadic, because they wanted to let Mu Qing and Yan Tianyu practice their skills, so they changed positions, Pei Haojie drove, and when encountering zombies, Xu Yuanchen took the lead, Mu Qing He and Yan Tianyu took turns to kill.     They also discovered that although these zombies are still level 1 and level 2, their actions are much more flexible. I was a little rusty, but slowly got back to the state, and became handy.     And although Yan Tianyu killed zombies when he was running away with his family, the joints of the zombies at that time were stiff and even clumsy, but now the zombies are not only more flexible, but also have stronger skin. Not even a mark could be left on the zombie.     At the beginning, Yan Tianyu suffered a lot. If Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing were not watching, he might have been scratched by the zombies. When they were resting in the car at noon, Yan Tianyu suddenly said, " I want to upgrade my ability."

    Regarding cultivation, Xu Yuanchen did not hide it from Yan Tianyu. Yan Tianyu naturally knew the conditions for becoming a cultivator from a supernatural power. I slapped him hard and broke ten meetings with one effort. Sometimes just having brains is not enough. If you can't save your own life first, even having brains is useless. Maybe zombies prefer it?

    Xu Yuanchen hesitated, not because he was reluctant to part with those crystal nuclei, but looked at Yan Tianyu and asked, "Have you figured it

    out?" Yan Tianyu nodded, "I should be stronger." He didn't say much, after all, there are some things Pei Haojie didn't know.

    Mu Qing hesitated and said, "From now on, we will divide all the crystal cores we get from killing zombies into three shares, one for Brother Pei, and two for us." "No need to do that,"

    Pei Haojie said.

    Mu Qing shook his head and smiled, "Brother Pei, we are taking advantage of you."

    Xu Yuanchen also understood what Mu Qing meant, and said, "Brother Pei, don't refuse." "Didn't

    you call me Uncle Pei back then? "Pei Haojie raised his eyebrows and glanced at Xu Yuanchen, then smiled.