Chapter 103 One Hit Kill

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 103 One Hit Kill

    Wei Xue refused without hesitation, she is not arrogant, if it was replaced by a sixth-level offensive supernatural power, Wei Xue might go up and fight, but it is an earth-type supernatural power, with the strongest defense, She can't break through other people's defenses at all, what is that called.

    But when Wei Xue refused, Xu Yuanchen also directly issued a gauntlet to the earth-type supernatural being, of course the bet is fate.

    It's no wonder Xu Yuanchen and the others are angry. Anyone who knows that their friends are being treated as a bet will be angry, especially Wei Xue is a girl no matter how powerful she is. This is simply an insult, a blatant insult.

    This move was not only to test Xu Yuanchen's strength, but also to analyze their character. Xu Yuanchen and the others knew it, but they didn't care.

    Although we live in this world and take a step back, the sea and the sky are brighter, but sometimes giving in is just a sign of cowardice. We obviously have the strength to stand up for our friends, but we just shrink back, not to mention what others think, it is Wei Xue and the others, can we have no ideas in our hearts?

    Therefore, Xu Yuanchen, who is the core, must stand up, not only to win, but also to win beautifully. It is best to slap the provocateur back.

    It's simple, bet your life!

    Life and death are irrelevant on the martial arts arena, but you can admit defeat, and you can save your life if you admit defeat. Xu Yuanchen directly gambled on his life, and his tough attitude meant that there was no winning or losing between him and this sixth-level ability user, only life and death.

    No matter where a level 6 power user is, it is impossible to be low in status, and the soil system is known as the strongest defensive power, so he will send a level 6 soil power user. The people behind must have thought about the possibility of Xu Yuanchen's challenge , This is also a high estimate of Xu Yuanchen's strength.

    They wanted to test Xu Yuanchen's strength, but they didn't want to sacrifice their own people. The earth-type supernatural beings were the best choice.

    However, how could Xu Yuanchen and the others make everything go their way? Since they dared to stretch out their claws, they had to be prepared to be chopped off.

    Xu Yuanchen was standing at the gate of the martial arts arena, looking at the earth-type sixth-level power user, and asked casually, "Competition?"

    The face of the earth-type power user changed, but he didn't say a word. After all, when Xu Yuanchen's strength was killing the octopus, he had an approximate estimate. He was prepared to fight Xu Yuanchen, but that's not the case. ! He is already a sixth-level ability user. Although his status in the team is not the highest, it is definitely not low. Even the earth-type ability has increased his safety. Even in the end of the world, his life is not bad, even worse than the end of the world. Before, we should be more wanton.

    Wei Xue and Yan Tianyu stood together, with obvious contempt in their eyes, "So I would bully and bully women."

    Yan Tianyu glanced at the people in the crowd inadvertently, and estimated that there were still a few mercenary groups who wanted to send people.