Chapter 66

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 66

    "Pregnant?" Xu Yuanchen frowned, "Chu Han's?"

    "Yes." Jie Cao felt that he had attracted Xu Yuanchen's attention, and continued, "Yes, Lingquan baby even gave me a gift. "

    Xu Yuanchen lightly lit the cigarette with his finger, and flicked the ash on the ground before saying, "We bet, Lingquan baby will be happy for nothing."

    Jie Cao scratched the hair on his stomach, "One more thing, Lingquan Baobao is very worried about Baobao recently, because Yang Wan has a bad temper. It seems that her cousin is also in city b, and she has also picked up a very powerful person... I don’t know the specific situation. Lingquan Baobao said that Yang Wan is in Throwing things in the space, cursing non-stop... This is not good for the baby, and the Lingquan baby doesn't know what to do." "

    Cousin?" Xu Yuanchen was a little puzzled, but he had never heard Yang Wan mention it, "They How is your strength?"

    "Yang Wan is probably at level four or five, and Chu Han should be at about the same level if Yang Wan is willing to use Lingquan." Jie Cao said with some uncertainty, after all, the owner of the baby Lingquan is Yang Wan, some things are not told to integrity, "It seems that some people have been gathered."

    "Level five?" Xu Yuanchen looked at his hand, he is now at the ninth level of Qi training, which is equivalent to the fifth level of supernatural powers. But...he feels that the strength he can display is not as good as the ability.

    "Yes." Jie Cao thought for a while and said, "Level five and level six are a watershed, just like the Qi training period and the foundation building period. Master, you have the aura of Qi refining level nine, but the means can't keep up. On the contrary, I have collected some boxing and sword techniques, you'd better find a time to come here and choose one that suits you... In fact, after building the foundation, it will be a qualitative leap, really." "Heh..." Xu Yuanchen laughed out

    loud Come on, he understands what Jie Cao is worried about, "A person with supernatural powers will reach the ninth level, but I have completed the foundation building, Jindan, Yuanying... This is called the future prospect." "Yes." Jie Cao breathed a sigh of relief, "

    So You have to persevere, the method taught by En Lao Taoist is very good, you have to continue."

    Xu Yuanchen thought for a while and said, "It means that the spiritual energy will stop circulating all the time?"

    "Yes." Jiecao nodded vigorously, "Actually, the Xu family's cultivation is only true. For three generations, there are not many left. Although the younger generations have worked hard to collect them, the useful ones are still limited... The old Taoist priest's way of seeking truth has been passed down for a long time, and the foundation is very rich..." "I understand what you mean." Xu Yuanchen didn't care about these,

    " At least I still have the savings of several generations, and you are here, when the ancestors cultivated, didn't they all rely on their own groping?"

    Jie Cao blushed, drew a few circles on the ground with his little feet, and used the mirror to draw the little white flower After flying, he said, "Well, I will help you."