Chapter 53

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 53

    Xu Yuanchen subconsciously turned his face to look at Mu Qing. Mu Qing had already fallen asleep with his arms around Mu Le. Xu Yuanchen didn't know whether he should talk to Mu Qing about this matter, even about the matter of cultivation... If it is true, Lingquan

    must Enough, both Mu Qing and Mu Le are supernatural beings, and they need to break the crystal nucleus... He tried this method, and it was a bit... "Is

    this the only way?" If possible, Xu Yuanchen didn't want Mu Qing and Mu Le Mu Le experienced his pain.

    "Yes." Jie Cao is choosing a place to put the spiritual plant. This is a good thing. Thinking of the taste of the spiritual fruit, Jie Cao has the urge to drool. The lower the ability level, the greater the success rate, and you must reach the foundation building stage." "

    How do you know if they have spiritual roots?" Xu Yuanchen asked with pursed lips.

    Jiecao finally chose the location, put Ling Zhi over there, and carefully placed the location, touched the branches obsessively, "You must grow up quickly." After the arrangement was made, he went to answer Xu Yuanchen's words, " Both of them have spiritual roots, Mu Qing is better with a single spiritual root of the water system, and Mu Le has different strengths besides the three systems of spiritual roots, so the cultivation speed of such spiritual roots will be very slow." "Nothing

    else Solution?" Xu Yuanchen frowned, in this way, it is really hard to choose between cultivation and supernatural powers, although the prospect of cultivation is better, but...

    Jiecao hesitated before saying, "If before today, I'm not sure yet, But... there is no other way, the marrow washing pill is paired with heaven, material and earth treasures of the same attribute, or the eighth-level water-type crystal nucleus and the ninth-level earth-type crystal nucleus, there is a chance to promote the upgrade of Mu Le's spiritual root , before today, Mu Le's three-element spiritual root was the strongest in wood, and the weakest in water and soil. After eating the fruit, his water-type spiritual root became much stronger. In short, the earth element is the weakest."

    Xu Yuanchen pursed his lips, even when cultivation was prevalent, the marrow-washing pill was rare, let alone now, it's not that the medicinal materials are so precious, but the refining...the probability of success It's too low, and there are still eight and nine zombie crystal cores... "Upgrade?"

    "Yes." Jie Cao embraced the spiritual spring with both hands, and looked at the awakened ice silkworm vigilantly, "Even if the strengths of the three elements are the same, the cultivation speed of this kind of spiritual root is also very fast, although it cannot compare with a single spiritual root."

    "Is there any other prerequisites?" Xu Yuanchen asked, "Is there

    any space for the pill of washing marrow ?" , the spirit fruit can be conceived, then the medicinal materials...and you can barely provide the spirit energy needed to upgrade the spirit root until the late stage of foundation building." Jie Cao commanded the mirror to shoot the ice silkworm into the air before he was satisfied and personally filled the bottle of the spirit spring, "So the most important thing for you now is to cultivate."