Chapter 102

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 102

    Xu Yuanchen and the others didn't get octopus meat after all, but there were a lot of trophies. They even got a sixth-level mutant fish more than others, but it was not fresh, but frozen.

    A few of them went home with their wealthier identity cards in their pockets and frozen fish in their hands. As for Shen Xi and Shen Yi, no matter what entanglement there was between the siblings, they didn't want to get involved.

    After Xu Yuanchen came back, he got Mu Le out of the space, and then got into the toilet to take a shower by himself. He didn't dare to lean on Mu Qing because of the stench all over his body.

    After taking a bath and changing clothes, Xu Yuanchen saw that Mu Qing and the others had also washed clean, and said with a smile, "Why don't we go out to eat today." "Eat rich money."

    Wei Xue agreed for the first time, staring Looking at Xu Yuanchen, this time Xu Yuanchen sent a full two hundred points.

    In fact, this is not to say that Wei Xue and the others have no money, but a kind of tacit understanding between friends, just like before the end of the world, among a few good friends, whoever pays a bonus will invite guests to have fun together.

    "No problem." Xu Yuanchen is not a stingy person, especially since Mu Le doesn't have to go to school today, they have nothing to do, "Let's go! Go to a restaurant." There is a restaurant near where they live, and the decoration is not

    bad, after all, they can live here Everyone has a little savings, and this school can bring benefits to the restaurant.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others have never eaten here, but they often pass by to pick up their children, so they chose a restaurant that is usually popular. Since the alarm was lifted, the store was also open, but not many people came, so Xu Yuanchen and the others asked for a private room.

    For the dishes in Yangcheng Safe Zone, seafood is the cheapest, followed by meat, while vegetables and rice noodles are the most expensive. After ordering the dishes, several people began to inquire about the Mule School.

    Mu Le's eyes were bright, and he blushed when he talked about the things between his classmates.

    "Oh? It turns out that Xiao Le's deskmate is a girl, isn't she pretty?" Yan Tianyu asked with a smile.

    "Not as beautiful as Sister Xiaoxue." Mu Le spoke sweetly, "She cries every time she goes to training class, she is very delicate."

    There is no woman who does not like to listen to good words. Wei Xue hugged Mu Le into her arms and kissed her hard, just in time The snacks and cold dishes came first, Wei Xue took a few pieces of snacks for Mu Le, "Eat more, if you don't look pretty, just ignore Xiao Le, and my sister will find you a beautiful girl in the future." When facing Mu

    Le Well, Wei Xue is so gentle that she doesn't even say the catchphrase old lady.

    Mu Le grinned, then gnawed on the egg yolk cake, Xu Yuanchen also picked up a piece for Mu Qing, and asked, "What did Xiao Le learn in training?" "Let's run now." Mu Le swallowed what was in his