Chapter 146

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 146

    Xu Yuanchen and the others knew that the missing people were all space power users, but the rest of them were clueless. After all, Zhang Xu and the others were very secretive at the time, and they thought that these people disappeared together.

    "It's not a coincidence." Xu Yuanchen said in an affirmative tone, "You all don't need to use space recently." "

    En." Mu Qing and the others have space accessories, but they usually don't use them when they are with outsiders. I'm afraid of when it will be revealed.

    "Be careful tonight." Yan Tianyu said with a serious face, "With so many people, you can still take away those supernatural beings...not even a single one is mistaken, it seems that the target has been determined long ago.

    " All the materials are placed on the space power users, and now three space power users are missing, two of which belong to the military, which makes the materials less at once, and the statistics here are only from city B, and the rest What happened to the three military regions is still unknown.

    In addition to the two space power users from the military, there is also one from the Rattlesnake Mercenary Corps. They lost three people in one night, and one of them was the deputy commander.

    As for the disappearance of the Xiao Yan brothers and sisters, except for Peng Yuan who felt a little pity, the rest of the people did not respond, and more attention was paid to themselves, because such a sudden disappearance made many people restless, and they were afraid that the next one would be Own.

    The heads of the four military regions met quickly, and finally called the heads of several large mercenary regiments. It didn't take long for everyone to start tidying up the tents and packing things. Everyone in the four military regions lived together. It is further divided into ten areas, and all the top ten mercenary regiments are stationed in one area. There are three managers in these ten areas, one of which is the military, one is the leader of the top ten mercenary regiments, and one is the head of the top ten mercenary regiments. Voted from among the rest.

    Not only that, but a temporary headquarters was also set up. If the thirty managers encountered any problems, they had to report to the temporary headquarters and could not make decisions in private.

    All five people in each tent were re-registered. Anyone who wanted to leave the re-divided station had to report to one of the three stewards, and the people in each tent had to be together.

    This limits everyone's range of activities to the greatest extent, and even prohibits private actions. Although some people complain, life is more important at this time.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others noticed that all the space power users were scattered in the camp, the tent where the space power users were located, and the remaining four people were all power users above level six, and even in the surrounding tents, they were all The stronger ones, I don't know if it's purely to protect the precious space ability users, or these people are also aware of something, and even said that they knew something during the initial mission.