Chapter 153 Fire Element Baby 3

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 153 Fire Element Baby 3

    Cheng Yao just glanced at Yuan Kangtian and didn't say anything, Yuan Kangtian was not angry, instead he laughed and took some fruit from the space to please Cheng Yao.

    "Thank you." Cheng Yao didn't shirk, but took it and put it in her hand.

    The other two girls didn't want to, and said coquettishly to Yuan Kangtian, "Why is sister Yaoyao the only one, but ours?" "I

    know you only like sister Yaoyao."

    "They have everything." Yuan Kangtian took it again A few came out to share with them, and then looked at Xu Yuanchen and the others and said, "Hey,

    where is Miss Wei?" The man in clothes has long been looking for Yuan Kangtian.

    It's just why those men in black like to find people with space fluctuations so much. Is it for the crystal nucleus magic weapon of the space system, or for the things inside?     "It couldn't be that Yan Tianyu dragged sister Wei Xue away, it's so dangerous outside..." Yuan Kangtian sighed and said , "Sister Wei Xue

    is so pitiful."

You have to hide it, after the end of the world...you can enjoy the blessings of all people openly." For Cheng Yao, Xiao Heng can't say that he sympathizes or hates Cheng Yao.

    No matter what the reason is, since she chose to follow Yuan Kangtian and pay the price in exchange for food or a better life, this can be regarded as an exchange between you and me. Maybe Cheng Yao didn't do it voluntarily, but she chose this path, then to go on.     If it wasn't for Yuan Kangtian being considerate to women and being able to tolerate women's temperament or obvious feelings for other men, then Lu Honghao would have long ago... Maybe he would have caused Lu's village to suffer.     It may also be because Yuan Kangtian ate this set, so Cheng Yao dared to do this, and now he looks aggrieved... Yuan Kangtian     treated the people in Lujia Village too much, but he treated Cheng Yao not badly, and he didn't seem to be the kind who would force him If Cheng Yao disagreed with the person who robbed her, Yuan Kangtian would not rob her by force.

    But Xiao Heng didn't say anything about it, because of Xiao Yunian's affairs, he has no interest in women nowadays, instead he hates them very much. Except for his mother, women in this world are all the same, Wei Xue? It was a man, not a woman at all.     Mu Qing also took a look at Cheng Yao, and didn't say much. He never underestimated women, and Lu Honghao, this person must be on guard, because he is very tolerant, and for the sake of the people in the village, he can look at his beloved woman With other men, he can sacrifice himself and seize the opportunity to help the village find another way, and it can be seen that he is very prestigious in the village, and these people are willing to listen to him.     It's not that Lu Honghao is bad, but such a person must be controlled. If one day he feels that other ways are better for the village, will he directly betray Xu Yuanchen and the others? And he would not think that he was wrong, because he sacrificed himself for the village, not for his own benefit, but for righteousness.     Therefore, this degree must be mastered. Mu Qing has already begun to think about how to reduce Lu Honghao's influence on Lu's village. Besides, Lu's village must remember who to listen to.     Xu Yuanchen only needs to know these things in his heart, and Xu Yuanchen does not need to participate. Naturally, he and Yan Tianyu will handle them.     Lu Honghao is a general if he uses it well, but he is a ticking time bomb if he doesn't use it well.     There is also Cheng Yao, what kind of person he is, we must observe clearly, Cheng Yao and Lu Honghao are childhood sweethearts, but Cheng Yao is obviously not from the Lu family village, it should be that Cheng Yao's mother is from the Lu family village, Cheng Yao's understanding of Lu family village It is still necessary to think carefully about the attitude.     A woman's tears and pain is a feeling and sometimes it can be a weapon.     In addition to these three women, there were a dozen or so men dressed similarly to Lu Honghao and the others. Yuan Kangtian put the things carried by these people into the space, and threw out two woven bags, one of which contained potatoes. A woven bag contains meat, vegetables and rice, and before that there are two buckets of water.     Yuan Kangtian looked at the woman next to him again, and took out two bags of instant noodles, the kind with five yuan in a large bag, "Make the meal richer, Yaoyao and the others have lost weight all the way."