Chapter 99

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 99

    The question now is what to do with these materials. Whether it is Xu Yuanchen, Pei Haojie or Mu Qing, they are not short of materials, even if Wei Xue does not have space and materials now, they are still there, and it is enough to separate them.

    Yang Wan can ask for the space, but the supplies inside...

    "Give the supplies to the military." Xu Yuanchen looked at Pei Haojie and the others and said, "Leave the space necklace to Wei Xue, and I will give Wei Xue the supplies." "Okay

    . "Yan Tianyu didn't pay much attention to these, not to mention Xu Yuanchen, even the supplies left by the old Taoist priests were enough for his use, and he was not planning to open a supermarket, too much stock would be a waste.

    Pei Haojie didn't even care, "By the way, I heard that you have some good horses here." "

    Yes." Xu Yuanchen didn't know which ancestor collected the horses here.

    "I'll go horseback riding later." Pei Haojie stood up and stretched, "It's been a long time since I've ridden a horse." "

    Then let's discuss how to send the supplies to the military." Mu Qing hugged his son, and they will always Hiding in the space, and reuniting with Wei Xue after the military leaves, I just don't want to get in touch with the military in city b, and Wei Xue alone is not so conspicuous. Level 4 supernatural beings, they won't hold on to them yet.

    When it got dark, Mr. Chen took his people out of the safe zone and just stayed outside, because no one was sure whether the safe zone was absolutely safe.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others took advantage of this opportunity to place the items in the necklace in several hidden places, and they would definitely be able to find them if they worked hard.

    The few of them acted separately. Xu Yuanchen directly divided the materials in Yang Wan's space into two parts in the space, and put them in the space between himself and Pei Haojie. Le stayed in the space to rest.

    After everyone opened their mouths, Xu Yuanchen gave Mu Qing the paper money and other things that had been prepared by Jie Cao a long time ago, and went to store the supplies by himself without saying anything.

    Because there are too many materials in this space, I dug out a few places temporarily, and then reluctantly put them down. Xu Yuanchen made a little estimate, and the things in the space exceeded this safe zone, what a rich man!

    But Mu Qing looked at the things in his hand, and did not chase after Xu Yuanchen, but burned paper money to Chu Han at the place where he found the space necklace, Mu Qing squatted on the ground, and threw the paper money and gold ingots into the fire , Burning slowly, he didn't say anything, the dead are the greatest.

    After burning the last piece of paper, Mu Qing said softly, "I've already put it down, Chu Han, goodbye." Xu Yuanchen and the others were

    busy until dawn, before they finished all. Pei Haojie and Yan Tianyu came back first. Qing stood outside by himself, not surprised at all, just greeted, and waited for Xu Yuanchen together, after a short wait, Xu Yuanchen came back, the traces left by the burnt paper had been cleaned up by Mu Qing, and the few people said nothing. When we returned to the space, we all felt exhausted, so we greeted each other and went to rest.