Chapter 47

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 47

    Mu Qing was stunned, looked at Xu Yuanchen, Xu Yuanchen also realized that what he said was wrong, blushed and stammered and explained, "It's like you kissing Xiaole...my mother comforted me like this at the beginning, I didn't Said that you are like my mother, but..." The more he explained, the more confused he became, he simply stopped talking and reached out to rub his face.

    Mu Qing thought it was a little funny, he could understand what Xu Yuanchen meant, and his eyes couldn't help softening, just as he was about to speak, Xu Yuanchen suddenly put down his hand and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

    "I'm very disturbed." Xu Yuanchen said, "I always feel that this time, it's more dangerous than the fourth-level zombie."

    Mu Qing didn't care about the kiss, but looked at Xu Yuanchen. After Xu Yuanchen kissed, he looked up Looking at the stars in the sky, "I don't know if I can get away with it this time, but I will do my best to protect you." After speaking, he turned his face and looked at Mu Qing, "You are my military advisor.

    " He despised Xu Yuanchen for a while, obviously he was taking advantage of others, and he said it in an aboveboard manner! It's really shameless.

    But this is not a good sign! Need to stop! stop!

    The sky gradually brightened, and everyone's tense emotions eased. At seven o'clock, a team of soldiers in protective clothing came in, and they moved all the corpses in Area D to carts.

    The big man has already woken up, glanced over there and said, "Take it to collective incineration."

    Xu Yuanchen suddenly remembered a tangled matter, "Where is the crystal nucleus?" There are no cores, do you want to kill some zombies?

    "Hand in." The big man smashed Xu Yuanchen's thoughts mercilessly, stood up, stretched his neck and hands and feet, took out a package of things in a black plastic bag from his bag and threw them on Xu Yuanchen, "Okay, I'll go out It's gone." After speaking, before Xu Yuanchen could react, he walked towards the door.

    Before the bag hit the ground, Xu Yuanchen reached out to catch it, which was quite heavy. When he opened it, he saw a row of Wahaha, several boxes of pure milk and egg yolk pie inside.

    Xu Yuanchen only glanced at it, and handed the bag to Mu Qing. These things were obviously for Mu Le to eat. Mu Qing took out the row of Wahaha from inside, opened a bottle and put a straw on it and handed it to Xu Yuanchen.

    "I won't drink anymore." Xu Yuanchen didn't go to pick it up, he was definitely not interested in this.

    Mu Qing glanced at Xu Yuanchen, and didn't back down anymore, but pinched Mu Le's nose to wake him up, and just when Mu Le was about to open his mouth to speak, he put the straw into his mouth, and Mu Le sucked it subconsciously. He took a sip, then his eyeballs moved, and he started drinking without opening his eyes.

    Xu Yuanchen stood up and stretched his hands and feet and his stiff neck, and saw that the big man was already standing at the door waiting to line up to go out.