Caught after bumping into someone giving oral sex to the protagonist

Lu Zixuan and Jiang Che didn't come this morning. Class 1 had a physical education class. The physical education teacher asked Tang Tang and Chu Le'an to put the equipment back in the storage room.

Tang Tang walked to the storage room with the racket and Chu Le'an, knowing that this was the first plot point.

In the original plot, Chu Le'an heard the voices of the boys outside the storage room. He found an excuse to let Tang Tang go first, and then went in to disturb Ni Xiangyang's interest in having fun. He even scolded Ni Xiangyang for being shameless, so he was fucked hard .

The standard equipment for the protagonist of the meat story is to have an unforgettable pussy. After Ni Xiangyang tasted it, he felt more and more comfortable with Chu Le'an's body, so he pulled his two brothers together and started the scene of you chasing me .

Before Tang Tang crossed over, he was able to play with the waves, and he was a heavenly dish that everyone in the circle wanted to eat, a god who couldn't ask for it.

He didn't think that he would lose to the protagonist because of his body, but he didn't have the habit of making people watch the erotic palace, so he asked the system to put a buff on Chu Le's stomachache to send him away, and then went to the storage room by himself. room.

The storage room was very quiet. Tang Tang walked briskly, humming a song and opened the door with the key. The room was a bit dark, and there was a faint, unknown smell coming from nowhere.

Facing the two rows of sundries in front of the door, the right side is hidden in the darkness, with several large cardboard boxes piled up in a mess.

Tang Tang placed the racket and was about to get up when he heard some ambiguous voices.

"Um...ha..."

The sweet moan startled him, his hand loosened, and the racket fell to the ground with a crisp "crack" sound.

The voice stopped, Tang Tang swallowed, and asked nervously, "Yes, is there anyone?"

There was a moment of silence behind the carton, and then there was a mechanical hum.

Tang Tang took a deep breath, and slowly glanced over the cardboard box.

Behind the messy big cardboard boxes was a black sofa, and a boy was sitting lazily on the sofa.

The boy has a cut head, a tall figure, sword eyebrows and star eyes, his eyes are closed, like a sleeping lion

The most important thing is that there is a naked young man kneeling between his legs. The young man is slender and fair, and his bulging cheeks are moving up and down with the man's object in his mouth.

Tang Tang looked down, and the mechanical sound he heard was the sound of the massage stick moving. The young man's back hole was already red with a huge dildo, and was dripping with water.

Tang Tang looked away as if he was being burned, let out a small "ah", turned around and covered his face.

Ni Xiangyang finally opened his eyes. He looked aggressively at the boy in front of him with red ears who looked like shrimps, and narrowed his eyes slightly.

The broad palm patted the head of the man between the legs, signaling him to get up.

Unwillingly, the boy took a deep breath and refused to let go.

Ni Xiangyang's throat rolled, he simply grabbed his hair and pressed down hard, deep throat again and again, after dozens of frantic fucks, he finally shot into the boy's throat.

"Cough... um..."

The teenager frowned in pain from being choked, but swallowed the semen obediently, then licked the huge cock in front of his eyes, put it back in his pants, and zipped it up.