The devil smiled shallowly

After the meal, the hospital was busy again. There are too many people who come to see the doctor today, An Jiajin has been busy all morning, and the little young master, who has never suffered hardship, is so tired that he can't even speak.

"Jiajin," the head nurse hurried over with a bunch of lists, "go and get medicine and injections for beds 7 and 8." "

After the head nurse finished speaking, she took out two doctor's orders and handed them to him, and then turned around and went to arrange work for other nurses.

An Jiajin exhaled and took the doctor's instructions to the pharmacy.

......

Third floor pharmacy

The nurse looked at the computer and said to An Jiajin: "Metonol is gone, you wait here, I'll go to the warehouse to get it for you." "As soon as the female nurse was about to get up, nurses from other departments came to get the medicine.

There was no way, so the female nurse had to sit down and prescribe medicine first.

An Jiajin was tired and upset, and just wanted to finish the infusion quickly, so that he could go back to the nurse's station to rest for a while, he said softly: "No need, I'll go by myself." "

There were a lot of doctor's orders over there, and the female nurse was very busy, and An Jiajin didn't care, so she took the key on the counter and walked to the medicine store.

Pressing the switch, the incandescent light "snapped" brightly, An Jiajin carefully searched for the classification, and then stood still in front of a shelf and looked at the medication table.

After a few seconds......

He frowned and muttered suspiciously, "Why is the amount of Metonol so small?"

An Jiajin was puzzled, the normal dose should not be so small, he is also a medical student, what can be used with such a point? While thinking, he opened the doctor's order, and it was only then that An Jiajin saw that the doctor's order in his hand was prescribed by Tang Tang.

He instantly realized that the old man of bed No. 7 was the one Tang Tang asked the security guard to drive out.

An Jiajin put the medicine into the basket, and his tone was very disapproving: "Doctor Tang is really, you can't deliberately write other people's medication so small because of this." "

He was filled with anger, feeling that he had guessed that Dr. Tang had calculated the public and private measures. Not only did Our Lady not follow the dosage on the doctor's instructions, but increased the dosage according to her knowledge of many years of medical study.

......

The old man in bed No. 7 was so angry that he was lying on the bed in a good position, and the doctor who had been paying him for treatment actually asked him to go out? No matter how he rolled and spilled, no one cared about him, and finally said that he would sue him for fraud.

Oops hey!

The uncle's heart suddenly sudden, and he quickly got up from the ground with a disgraced face and asked his son to come to the hospital to pay the money, although it was not that his family could not afford to pay the hospitalization fee, but if he could not spend his own family's money, then ...... Isn't that the best!

Alas......

The old man was a little resentful of the doctor, and said that a good man would do it to the end, and send the Buddha to the West, since he had paid a part of it, why didn't he keep handing it over!

Just when the old man was thinking about waiting for him to be discharged from the hospital, he wanted his son to find a reporter to expose this cold-blooded doctor! It was best to let him pay for his mental damages, An Jiajin came over with medicine.