In this game, they lost completely from the beginning

After the three beasts gave vent to their animal desires, the doctor couldn't cry anymore. The school uniform on his body was torn, his clothes were not covered, and his snow-white skin was full of red marks and cloudy white semen. The two nipples were also bitten red and swollen, and there were a few bloodshot tooth marks on the chest muscles.

The belly is filled with male sperm.,The thin abdominal muscles are bulging with these scorching heat.,The chrysanthemum hole is not the shy and green of the past.,It's a ripe red.,As soon as the two purple-red big cocks are pulled out.,In an instant, it became a round meat hole.,And it's shrinking and closing out with white turbidity.。

Tang Tang has already fainted, the three protagonists attack the natural donkey cock, their physical strength is strong, and it is really not a human thing to serve the three at once, and he is talented to survive this round.

Vincent hugged the doctor who had fallen asleep, and felt that even if he was asleep, his body was still trembling and shaking, and he was very unstable. He lowered his head and kissed Tang Tang's forehead, his fingers smoothed his wet black hair, and his deep voice gently coaxed the person in his arms to fall asleep.

Chu Yu took the wet wipes and wiped away Tang Tang's tears and the white turbidity on the side of his face little by little. He moves gently, and if he is patient enough to let those subordinates outside see it, he will smash his jaw on the instep of his foot in shock.

The strangest thing is that Yu Zixu didn't go crazy, and quietly made his brother's bed, carefully like a little daughter-in-law.

The three men made a temporary truce, ushering in the most harmonious picture in history. After a brief clean-up of the doctor and placing him in the warm bed, they put away their gentle expressions and went to the study for a negotiation.

stumbling on each other for several days, not to mention any benefits, and being taken advantage of by others, I want to know how depressed the two of them are.

The cooperation between Chu Yu and Vincent had a great impact and could not be easily collapsed. And even if Yu Zixu can't withstand the two of them, he can still make them suffer heavy losses.

So...... Between sharing, and fighting to the death and the doctor fleeing without a trace, they chose the former.

--

The next morning, the man's eyelashes fluttered on the big bed, as if he was about to wake up, but his body was still heavy and uncomfortable.

After another half an hour, Tang Tang, who was woken up by the physiological alarm clock, lifted his eyelids, there was a trace of confusion in his light eyes, and when he saw the bright sky outside the window, he immediately got up and groped for his glasses.

Sour...... Hurt......

The foreign body sensation in the back acupoint was obvious, an unbearable sour itch was overflowing, and the warm liquid was flowing uncontrollably from the depths of the intestines, gradually wetting the sheets.

Tang Tang's face turned white and red, pursed his lips and wanted to go down, but he found that he had a silver metal ankle bracelet on his ankle, and he tried to break it out, but this thing was so strong that he couldn't break it anymore.

The camera in the bedroom recorded the doctor's every move, and the three men with their eyes were covered and how they looked cute, just like they couldn't see the doctor's ugly face.

The filter is too deep......

After knowing that this thing was constantly being made, Tang Tang didn't waste his strength, lifted the quilt covering his upper body, and wanted to find his clothes, but he only found a wide white shirt, no pants and shoes.