Little flower cat, Dad will take you to take a bath

............

Tang Xiao held him motionless, let the little cousin sleep in his arms all the way, and tortured him all the way, and the little prince with his eyes closed and shallow breathing was indeed scared at the moment when he was hugged, he wanted to leave, but unfortunately he couldn't move stiffly, but later the little prince found that although the brother's voice was boring, there was no malice at all, and even the arms were warm, so comfortable to lean on.

He blinked, he liked the temperature and the smell of shower gel on his brother's body, plus he had just come back from country M today, which consumed Tang Tang's strength and mind, and made his eyelids sink more and more, slowly closed his eyes, and the hand that was tugging Tang Xiao's clothes also tightened, and he fell asleep quietly in someone's neck......

He slept all the way to this sleep, and the hand holding Tang Xiao's cock in the back was released, Tang Xiao breathed a sigh of relief, carefully pulled his one over, and muttered: "Little villain." "

The luxury car stopped at Tang's house, and a cute and arrogant boy wearing expensive clothes flashed with viciousness in his eyes, and after a while, he pressed it down and put on a bright smile to open the door.

"Tang ......"

Tang Xiao glanced at him coldly, Li Leyi's remaining words were directly stuck, his smile stiffened on his face, and he watched with his own eyes that Young Master Tang Xiao, who was said to be the most difficult to please in the Tang family and the most capable among the juniors, got out of the car with that damn little idiot, and warned him like a vicious dog protecting his cubs, almost not catching his breath.

Doesn't it mean that Tang Xiao has an arrogant personality and is violent and wanton? ?

Is this killing people without blinking an eye, eating people without salt?

Li Leyi was amazed when he first saw Tang Xiao, but now his jealous silver teeth are about to be crushed, but his scheming on the surface is not half revealed. He winked at Tang Xiao, put his finger to his mouth childishly, and let out a small shhh, indicating that he understood.

Tang Xiao couldn't take care of him, because the swelling of his lower body hadn't subsided yet, for fear that he would leak the stuffing when he walked, so he saw that Li Leyi was very eyeless and stayed here, and his anger was quite uncomfortable.

What the fuck do you understand?

This is unreasonable, Rao is black-hearted and black-lunged, and Li Leyi, who has a lot of eyes like a sieve, would not have thought that he would offend the dissatisfied man in front of him as soon as he met.

When Tang Xiao felt that he should not be able to see it if he walked carefully, he held his little cousin calmly and strode towards the villa in front.

The old housekeeper next to him was relieved to see that Young Master Tang Xiao was so good to the little young master, and his original worried heart was half relieved.

He followed the two young masters into the door, and when he entered the living room, he found that the young master who was still lying on Tang Xiao's body and was sleeping quietly was awake.

The little prince raised his messy little head in a daze, his dark eyes shrank suddenly, the unfamiliar environment of the Tang family still brought him discomfort, his body held by Tang Xiao stiffened, opened his mouth, and let out a difficult "ah".

Because he didn't speak for a long time, Tang Tang's voice was somewhat hoarse, but it was not difficult to hear.

Tang Xiao put him down, and before he could speak, the little facial paralysis ran behind the old butler, silently revealing half of his expressionless face, and looked at him.