The original owner was attacked by climbing the bed and thrown out the door

After the basketball game that day, Chu Le'an became more and more angry as he thought about it, and went back to the dormitory to get angry. Fortunately, J Gao's dormitory is an independent apartment with good sound insulation, otherwise the whole building could hear the sound of him smashing things.

After the room was in a mess and there was no place to stay, Chu Le'an leaned on the sofa and panted heavily.

...

After the hysteria, there was only desolate silence in the room. Fortunately, the shattered vase was not bumped into the corner of the table, and the messy floor was full of wreckage of various objects. A ray of sunlight shines through the gaps in the curtains and reflects on half of Chu Le'an's face, making his feminine face a bit more sinister.

Although he doesn't know how Tang Tang seduced Ni Xiangyang, but the matter has come to this point, there is no other good way. Fortunately, there are more than one prince in the school. Without Ni Xiangyang, he has other choices...

Thinking of this, Chu Le'an's dark mind, which was so jealous that his lungs exploded, felt better. He closed his eyes, thought and thought, and then got up and opened the calendar.

Looking at the important day with a red circle on it, Chu Le'an made up his mind and decided to work hard before graduation.

............

Today is Jiang Che's birthday, and basically all the students in Class 1 were present and gave congratulatory gifts, although most of the parents in Class 1 may not be eligible to participate in the banquet held by Jiang's family according to their status.

In the hotel, the lights are bright and the piano is elegant. It is a gathering of adults.

And the luxurious swimming pool at the back, with the surging music, is a paradise for teenagers.

The clear water surface was splashed by cheering people, champagne and famous wines were placed on the table, handsome men and women in swimsuits were playing and chasing by the swimming pool, and the experienced young DJs played discs to enliven the atmosphere.

Tang Tang went home yesterday, and changed into loose swimming trunks when he came. He was shirtless, carrying a gift and entered the door. Before he had gone far, the dark-faced birthday star took the hotel nightgown and wrapped him tightly.

Jiang Che had just entered the water, his hair was slightly wet, and he had a cold handsome face. Regardless of everyone's surprised gazes, he almost grabbed Tang Tang by the neck and carried him to the side of the sofa where the three of them lived.

Sitting on the wine-red sofa are two half-naked handsome guys with different styles. Their extraordinary family and handsome looks, even top hormones, and smooth and strong muscles all make the hearts of the little friends present.

But everyone is waiting and watching, no one wants to be the first to test the water, no matter whether it is the btm with the same sexuality in the school or in the upper class, they have heard that these three princes have recently changed their sex, and those who recommend themselves After the little zeros came back one after another, it was enough for them who were thinking about it to dare not be the first bird.

But who would have thought that as soon as they rested their minds, they saw Young Master Jiang carrying a boy to the sofa, and then the handsome boy kissed Ni Xiangyang who was sitting so passionately that it made people blush and heartbeat.

The sound of wine glasses breaking one after another.

Tang Tang was pinched by Jiang Che's big hands on the back of Fate's neck, his legs were hanging in the air, and his jaw dropped all the way. Then when he was kissed by Ni Xiangyang, he heard violent inhalation and coughing.