The Little Beast of the Airi Fugu

Teacher Tang was angry.

Since that day, Teacher Tang sneered in front of the podium and broke the chalk and launched a mental attack on them, the three little brutes slowly discovered that maybe they were too much fun that day, or some other reason, anyway, they are going to talk to Teacher Tang and send messages now, Teacher Tang has a lukewarm attitude, either as an excuse to shirk that he has something to do, or that he is tired and doesn't want to do it, and he has not taken care of them for three or four days after carefully calculating.

At this moment, the chatter and jokes during the day were gone, and there was no one to warm the bed at night, and the little beasts sat aggrievedly in the back, feeling that their current life was too miserable, compared to the difference between heaven and hell before.

Several young masters were in a bad mood, and they looked like a cloudy resentful woman in the class all day long, which made the rest of the class tremble.

It's class time, the breeze blows into the classroom, and the warm sunlight casts a warm halo on the cleanly dressed beautiful teacher in front of the podium.

Tang Tang pretended not to find a few little brutes looking at the scumbag-like resentful gaze, lowered his head to lecture, his amber eyes flashed a smile behind his lenses, a pair of leather shoes were elegant, the long legs under the suit pants were long and straight, he spoke softly in English, with his back to the past to write a board book, Sven's clean white shirt was attached to his back with his breathing, and the rounded and straight hip curve under the suit pants could simply make the peeking person crazy.

The clear and beautiful sound continues, the lines on the blackboard are written beautifully in English, and the chalk ash "flutters" and slides.

Tang Tang wrote, faintly feeling that the three lines of sight behind him seemed to be able to poke a hole in his back, hooked his lips slightly, and when he turned around, he returned to the appearance of a gentle teacher.

Ah, that's fun......

Tang Tang thought it was funny, this class was a lesson but the three little beasts were so horny and miserable that they changed their postures several times, but they were reluctant to look at the teacher who seemed to be glowing on the podium, so they could only twist their long legs aggrievedly and endure this pain.

As soon as the bell rang for the end of class, the others didn't react, He Wen immediately got up and rushed to Tang Tang in a few arrows.

In the corner of the class, Guan Ran's eyes darkened when he finally mustered up the courage to ask questions.

Tang Tang looked at the No. 1 little brute who walked towards him, holding back a wave of resentment, on the surface, he still looked like a good teacher who I didn't know anything and didn't understand anything, so he pretended to be puzzled: "He Wen, is there anything wrong with you?"

In front of the podium, Colonel He grinded his teeth, his hand was on the edge of the podium, his wolf-like eyes stared at Tang Tang, although there was a little loose smile in his voice, but he jumped out word by word: "Teacher Tang, I asked you a question yesterday, why didn't you reply to me......"

Tang Tang knew what He Wen was talking about, these little cubs were uncertain, and at first they probably wanted to sleep with him and have fun, but they didn't understand why they were jealous in the past few days, just like a puppy enclosure, domineering to regard themselves as their belongings.

Of course he saw it, and he was deliberately snubbing them, no, the little cub who couldn't hold his breath sent him a message in the past few days, but he didn't reply to any of them.