Arc 10 :The beautiful teacher in the campus text

[Cannon fodder character replacement: Tang Tang, graduated from a famous foreign university with a master's degree, returned to China to visit because his teacher was hospitalized, and was later invited by the teacher to substitute teach at the No. 1 Experimental High School in J City. 】

At the beginning of the night, at the door of the newly opened bar in the west of J City, there were people hugging each other, whispering ambiguously, and even a few pairs of impatient hugging each other, and they could kiss hot and wet at the door, but these people were all men without exception.

A car is parked at the door, and a waiter in black and white uniform stands aside, taking the keys and parking the car for the indulgent guests.

The music at the door of the bar is melodious and elegant.

At this moment, the sound of the exploding engine suddenly roared, and a motorcycle whizzed from the end of the road, and the people in the car sped up, and the dark and cold fuselage seemed to glow, like a monster with teeth and claws cutting through the air, so cool that people couldn't take their eyes off it.

With a sharp brake, the occupants of the car stomped on the ground and took off their black helmets, revealing a very aggressive face.

"Yo, Brother Wen. "

The manager, who was obviously older than this young man and didn't know how many years old, saw someone coming, and hurriedly greeted him with a smile: "Brother Wen came late today, Chu Shao and Ye Shao are already waiting for you inside." "

The man took a step with long legs, took off the leather gloves on his hands, his leather boots with cargo pants, a black leather coat on his upper body, and a simple belt tied the waist of a high-end male dog.

"Well, got it. "

He Wen responded, and casually threw the car keys and gloves to the manager next to him: "The car is shown to me." "

"Hey, Brother Wen, don't worry, I promise to show you a good look, there will definitely be no bumps. The manager hurriedly responded.

As soon as the door was opened, the deafening music suddenly overflowed, the lights in the bar flickered, and the deep kisses, flirtatious, and rubbing against each other were simply a group of demons dancing.

He Wen's face did not move, and his eyes were too lazy to blink when he saw this scene, and as soon as he entered the door, he immediately stopped mixing oil with his companion's honey and greeted this person with a smile.

"Brother Wen. "

"He Ye. "

He Wen waved his hand lazily, raised his legs and walked to the second floor, until his back disappeared, and the people he didn't know quickly muttered curiously.

"Hey, who is this handsome? He doesn't look very old, why do you guys call him brother in their twenties?"

The man next to the high platform lit a cigarette and laughed: "It's from out of town, right? He flicked the ashes of his cigarette: "He Wen, Ye Huaixun, Chu Anxu, haven't you heard of the name of this prince?? Okay, my brother advises you today, remember to be respectful when you see them in the future, otherwise...... I don't know who did it because of what parts were missing on my body that day. "

......

On the second floor, several boys in the booth were drinking, each hugging their companions, and shouting and playing truth or dare, but among them, two men were the most out of place.

The first one sat in the innermost, with long black hair and waist-length, white complexion, straight nose bridge, and light lips, and now sitting in a bar full of lust, closing his eyes and pretending to sleep, as if everything was faint, except for a bright red tear mole under the corner of his eye, which was extremely gorgeous.