Fanwai (Doctor & Patient LAY)

Shengren Hospital is the first British-American joint venture hospital in Beiping, and there are many doctors in the hospital, most of whom are blonde and blue-eyed foreigners, and only a few Chinese students who graduated from the Department of Medicine for internships.

On this day, Dr. Tang was taking the medical records to make rounds, and after two years, he was a little taller, and although his demeanor was still a little shy, he was more gentle, and he already looked like a young man.

"Oh my dear Don, why are you still here?" said the blonde head nurse, Miss Jenny, with her high heels and an exaggerated expression, "I just saw your men downstairs." "

After the hot and open Western beauty finished speaking, she also winked at the shy little rabbit in front of her, revealing a tacit smile.

Tang Tang held the medical record book, his cheeks were flushed, but he was a little worried, after all, the hospital was not a place to say "welcome", all he was thinking about now was who was uncomfortable, and he was particularly embarrassed to ask: "Miss Jenny, can I go and see?"

"Of course," Jenny smiled, "I said...... If you want to take a half-day off, it's not out of the question. She teased, "After all, they are heroes." Go ahead and don't keep your hero in a hurry. "

Peking has experienced the turmoil of war in recent years, and the hyenas are watching fiercely, and it is thanks to three men that peace can be restored.

The first is Gu Dashuai, who uses soldiers like a god, the second is Yan Qiye, who provides military supplies, and the third is Director Bai who provides intelligence and cracks the enemy's contact code.

So, the masses have a good impression of them.

Hearing the hint in Miss Jenny's words, Tang Tang's face turned even redder, he was two years old, he still couldn't stand teasing, said goodbye to Miss Jenny with red ears, and then ran away.

Jenny shook her head behind her and muttered.

"Don is so cute. "

......

In the doctor's office, the three of them who were busy in the dark during this time finally took time to come and see the little boy to work, they didn't think about anything else, but they were too busy during the day, and they wanted to suck the little boy to charge it, but they pushed open the office door.

Wow, that's a big bed.

Isn't this a sign of provoking crime?

Gu Bandyan and Song Baiqingzhi didn't hesitate, so they summoned their subordinates with peace of mind and asked them to buy three new hospital gowns and send them over.

When Tang Tang came over, the three subordinates had just left, he looked at their backs suspiciously, didn't think about it anymore, and pushed the door open with the medical record book.

"......"

He held the doorknob and stood there until he heard footsteps in the hallway, and then he hurriedly went in and closed the door as if someone had stepped on his tail.

"You...... You guys. "

Tang Tang's eyes widened, looking at Yan Hesong, who was half-lying on the innermost simulated hospital bed, Gu Bandit who was sitting lazily on the edge of the hospital bed, and Bai Qingzhi, who bowed his head to tie buttons for himself.

While this is commonplace, here's the difference...... It's the men who are now wearing blue and white hospital gowns that I don't know where they got them.

When a few of them heard the voice, they just looked at it directly, and drew their eyes on Dr. Xiao Tang, who was wearing a white coat, and the raging desire in it almost made him spontaneously combust on the spot.