The little lion who owes the day

This foot seemed to be hot, and from Jiang Lingyuan's refreshed move again, he was about to retract tremblingly, but he shrank halfway, and Jiang Lingyuan held his ankle again, and the hot temperature of the palm seemed to be hot all the way to Tang Tang's heart, making his heart beat uncontrollably.

The little lion, who was still domineering, looked at the dark color in his father's eyes, and quietly looked at his uncle's lower body that was about to tear his pants, took a slight breath, and felt that his naked self was like a washed lamb to be slaughtered, and he couldn't help but shrink into the air conditioner.

Just when he didn't know how many words of "damn pervert" he scolded in his heart, Jiang Lingyuan suddenly moved, Tang Tang's eyes widened violently, he almost coughed a few times without choking, and pulled his ankles out while shrinking back, and his nervous voice changed tone: "Fuck off, Lao Tzu is gone, there is not a drop left!"

Seeing that his father was getting closer, the little lion was so frightened that he was talking nonsense, only to feel that his troubled ass was going to suffer: "Sleep first......... Sleep, to sleep, let the ass slow down, rest...... Take two days off. "

Jiang Xing was directly amused by his sad and angry little appearance, the laughter was unexpectedly good, Jiang Lingyuan also hooked his lips slightly, Tang Tang couldn't believe that these two beasts were inferior to each other and could still laugh!!

The Jiang family's uncle and nephew are hot all year round, their qi and blood are vigorous, the air conditioner has been turned on in the room early, and it is still a little cold when you feel it carefully, Jiang Lingyuan held Tang Tang's slightly cool ankle, stuffed it into the air conditioning quilt from the new, and covered Tang Tang with a quilt.

On the big bed, Tang Tang's angry struggle suddenly stopped, and his eyes full of grief and anger gradually turned into confusion.

The head was flicked by Jiang Xing, and the man's voice was smiling, and he said: "What do you think, we have this image in your heart, hungry ghosts in the color? Hurry up and lie down and rest, tomorrow the instructor and I will give you a day off for public and private purposes." "

Tang Tang: "......" He wanted to stop talking, stopping talking and wanting to talk, I really wanted to ask Jiang Xing, the hungry ghost in the sex, aren't you fucking you!

But because he thought of the consequences of saying this, Tang Tang felt ...... Not to mention that it is good for the body, he is still holding back the comparison.

......... After receiving the assurance of the two beasts, the tense nerves finally relaxed, and sleepiness and exhaustion followed, and he shrank under the cover and yawned, and his two eyelids fought, and he was about to close completely, and struggled to stretch out.

Until it was dark in front of him, someone's palm covered his eyes, and with a cold "let's sleep", he fell into a dark and sweet dream.

............

In the scorching summer, the night was dark, and the entire training base fell into a quiet, silent dream.

On the large bed in the bedroom, the sleeping boy was now frowning, muttering something heavily, sweating on his forehead, clutching the quilt and wrinkling the dark sheets.

"Baby ......"

Jiang Lingyuan bent down, picked up Tang Tang, who was having a nightmare, from the quilt, touched his forehead with his lips, and shouted in a low voice.

The young man who was held in his arms seemed to be rescued from drowning, opened his eyes suddenly, gasped for breath, and when he smelled the cold fragrance familiar to the man, he slowly regained his senses, and the numbness of his whole body gradually faded, and in the blink of an eye, Jiang Xing also half-squatted beside his bed.