Fanwai (play navel orange milk spray during pregnancy)

It was night, Tang Tang woke up from a dream. At this time, the young man was eight months pregnant. Not to mention her round belly, her body became sensitive and lustful.

"Woo..." The boy who had just had a dream had a sticky buttocks, he touched his pregnant belly, tears were aggrieved from his red eyes.

He hasn't been fucked since he was seven months pregnant, and he has been exploited by two men for a long time. He hasn't eaten a big dick for a month. He is so hungry and thirsty. He just smells the good hormones on the man next to the bed. , the Sao Lang acupoint reflexively secretes sticky intestinal juice.

Dr. Ji is learning caesarean section in the hospital today with the famous medical expert. Some people are born to eat this bowl of food. Since Tang Tang became pregnant, Ji Changqing has been working overtime in the hospital to study. The famous hand of God can learn everything very quickly. Now the surgeon has started, and the technology is not inferior to some veteran gynecologists.

On the side, Qi Yu's forehead hair was hanging between his eyebrows, his eyelashes were overturned, and he was sleeping soundly. It was summer now, and the navy blue silk pajamas couldn't hide the man's good figure. His chest rose and fell as he breathed, and his muscles were shining brightly to catch people's attention.

Tang Tang looked at him for a while, the intestinal juice had already soaked the fabric of the pajamas at the hole, he sat up with his small pregnant belly, carefully lifted the thin quilt, and gently tugged at the man's pajamas.

Qi Yu woke up as early as the moment the boy got up. After the baby was pregnant, he had a very light sleep, and now he just closed his eyes, and gently raised his waist and abdomen in cooperation, wanting to see what the boy was going to do.

Tang Tang pulled half of the man's trousers down without much effort, and suddenly muttered in a low voice with sparkling eyes, he is really good.

Hearing this whispered boast, Qi Yu breathed calmly, and moved the corner of his lower lip in amusement.

Taking out the half-boobed big cock from the bullet pants, Tang Tang sat on the man's lap with his small pregnant belly, touched the hot cock with a red face, the intestines writhed hungrily, and yelled to swallow it.

The young man's little hands were soft and tender, Qi Yu's Adam's apple twitched, his heart was hot, and the fleshy column under his body stood up slowly, bouncing more violently.

Gradually, the thin and soft hands could no longer hold the hot and long meat stick. Holding the big dick in both hands, Tang Tang shyly touched the big glans head that was flowing with water. The little furry head lowered down, sucked it in his mouth, and licked it greedily with his little tongue. Licking the mucus in the horse's eyes, the sound of tsk-tsk water, the boy's face puffed up, his little head was up and down, eating with relish.

Qi Yu closed his eyes, his breathing became more and more rapid, he clenched his palms tightly, and almost couldn't help pressing the boy's head to his crotch, and opened his throat with his big dick.

When Tang Tang finally relieved his greed, he stuck out his red tongue and pushed out the wet glans. He took off his pants, revealing his watery buttocks and sticky and muddy holes.

The boy raised his hips high, and swallowed the thick and long penis bit by bit with his wet and soft pussy.

"Woo..." Tang Tang's eyes were red, the man's thick and long thing had just entered halfway, the hole was tightly wrapped around the cylinder, and the fleshy column with bulging veins rubbed against the hungry intestines fiercely, and the cool little cock twitched. Shaking and drooling.

The corners of the young man's eyes were flushed, and he swallowed the big dick deep into the meat hole with soft whimpers. Because the weight became heavier after pregnancy, his penis penetrated extremely deep with a puff. The intense pleasure made his legs tremble, and his white and greasy breasts were like Slightly protruding and trembling like a girl, the bright red nipples are sticking out and overflowing with milk, which wets the pure white cloth on her chest.