Bad boys have to be punished

Tang Tang was cold in his heart, but he didn't show any fault on the surface, he looked at Ruan Letong in some surprise, and repeated the question: "Brother?"

Ruan Letong still looked at him with that kind of nervous, wanting to enter but not daring to enter: "I...... Brother, I'm Xiaosoft. His beautiful eyes overflowed with mist: "When you were adopted away, you said that you would come back to see me, I waited for you for a long time, and then ...... Later, I was adopted by my current parents, and I also went back to the orphanage, but ......"

Ruan Letong's eyelashes trembled, crystal tears slid across his cheeks, he looked already tender, and the tears of pear blossoms with rain became more and more like a weak and beautiful porcelain doll, and even his voice had a hint of just the right amount of choking: "But brother...... Why haven't I waited for you? "

Tang Tang looked at Ruan Letong who was crying with pear blossoms and rain in amazement, he was slightly stunned, as if he had fallen into some kind of memory, but he sighed in his heart that it was a pity that the protagonist this time couldn't stand it and mix in the entertainment industry.

Ruan Letong dared to come over suddenly to recognize his relatives, and he believed that he could recognize him, because at the beginning of the Star Orphanage, he and the original owner were indeed good playmates.

At that time, Ruan Letong was not called this name, his name was Xiao Soft, he had been carved since he was a child, he was the best-looking child in the orphanage except for Tang Tang, Tang Tang was introverted when he was a child, and he didn't like to play with the children in the orphanage, and always stayed in a small world by himself.

There are good children and bad children in the orphanage, and it is precisely because of the unsociable that the original initiative will be bullied by other bad children, and the timid children are afraid of being implicated, and even in order to make themselves "gregarious" and independent to cold violence, only Xiao Soft will fight for him, like a beam of light to illuminate the life of the original owner, and this is also the reason why the original owner later lost a lot.

Tang Tang thought to himself, Ruan Letong's injustice was not very pure at the beginning, as long as there were couples who seemed to have good family conditions to adopt children, Ruan Letong would start his performance, making himself look like an honest and kind little angel, and even after he was adopted by Tang Zhong, Ruan Letong still held his hand and cried, so that he must remember to come back to see him.

But at that time, the Huo family was in crisis, and Tang Tang was also sent by Tang Zhong to study abroad, otherwise this kind little angel didn't know what Tang Zhong would do to make Tang Zhong give up adopting Tang Tang and adopt him instead.

Tang Tang gathered his thoughts, pretended to be excited and stood up, the documents on the table were scattered on the ground, he didn't care about these at all, his eyes were firmly fixed on Ruan Letong, whose eyes were red: "Xiao soft?"

Hearing this uncertain "little soft", Ruan Letong's hanging heart was completely put down, he nodded vigorously, walked quickly to Tang Tang with red eyes, and finally threw himself into his arms, sobbing slightly and said.

"Brother, I've been looking for you for a long time......"

In a place where Ruan Letong couldn't see, Tang Tang's expression was lazy, and he patted his back unhurriedly, as if he was very distressed: "I'm sorry Xiaosoft." "

He casually thought, don't you want to play? Okay...... I'll play with you.

......

In the past two days, Tang Tang has taken Ruan Letong to buy and buy all kinds of things, and even some people in the company know how good Tang Tezhu is to Ruan Letong, and there are already rumors that Tang Tezhu is pursuing Ruan Letong.