Really, so well-behaved......

The desk lamp in the study was still faintly dripping, the wheezing and pitiful whimpering from the headphones had not stopped, the black laptop screen had blurred, and the rich white pulp was winding down the screen, and the "ticking ......" fell on the keyboard.

Tang Yu'an calmed down for a long time before he began to clean up the fornication in the study, he looked at the notebook carefully, and made sure that this was new, and there were no other documents in it except for the link monitor, so he returned to the room and took a new laptop, and the tanuki changed the prince.

Fortunately, the notebook computer in the study room is a new product developed by Tang's, and almost everyone in the family has one, although Tang Yu'an does not often return to China, but the new products developed by the company, no matter what it is, will leave him a copy, no, he just went back to the room and rummaged through, and found a touch of the same in a large number of packaging boxes in the cabinet.

When everything is ready, the new computer lights up with familiar ...... Picture of a fornicated room.

Tang Yu'an closed the notebook that had been wiped clean, but still had a faint smell of semen, and looked up.

The three people on the video have separated, Tang Xiao doesn't know what to do when he goes out in his pants, and his well-behaved little nephew sobs and covers his ball-like bulging belly with his hands, and his second brother is holding him in his arms with red eyes and kissing the top of his head.

"Daddy......" The child's voice was still crying, and he was shaking with sobs: "Stomach ...... My stomach is so swollen and sore. "

Tang Tang's eyes were red like a little rabbit, his sweet and soft voice was also hoarse, his soft hands were unconsciously holding his slightly bulging belly, and his white and tender little feet and flesh and bones were bitten by his beast father, looking like a cruel and fragile beauty.

He leaned aggrievedly on his father's strong and sexy chest, and his wet little head was buried in the hot sweaty chest muscles and rubbed.

Tang Chengyan kissed the top of his son's brain, gently stroked the boy's ball-like white belly with his big hand, and seduced him in a low voice: "Dad will help you drain it, okay?"

Tang Tang's belly, which he touched with a thin calloused palm, was very itchy, and his body trembled uncontrollably, and the good child slowly rubbed back and forth on his father's elastic chest muscles before nodding in agreement.

"Come, baby, spread your legs apart. When Tang Chengyan called him baby, his voice was gentle and doting, and the little prince with autism liked it.

He obediently parted his two slender white legs, his sweaty back still leaning on his father's chest, counting the powerful heartbeat, and the sense of security quietly repaired the potholes in the little prince's heart bit by bit.

Dad lowered his head and kissed his good son, his palm pressed on the white and swollen belly, slightly forced, the soft little belly was pressed down, and the ripe pussy "poof" squirted out a white pulp.

"Uh-huh......"

This slightly weird feeling of squeezing made the sensitive Tang Tang tremble all over his body and kick his legs with a whining.

"Daddy...... No, don't press it, ahhhh

As soon as he refused to make a sound with a crying voice, Tang Chengyan rubbed two handfuls slightly hard on his stomach, and the small cock that was soft on his lower body flicked instantly, and the bright red hole around the little asshole spasmed non-stop, like a broken faucet, "poof" sprayed out white pulp.